Untitled

Attached: FLry7cDVQAYjNua.jpg large.jpg (750x1334, 108.97K)

how were you suppose to know?

You'll never see this again in your life

>they didn't tell you?

No I see it pretty often actually.

t. wageslave

anyone know if the camera guy was executed?

executed

being treaed? by the owner of the store?
i think not

camera guy here, im getting my head cut off tomorrow

QRD?

Walk on. I am being treated by the janny of Any Forums.

i've been treated by the owner

>approach this guy
>he executes your whole family
how was I supposed to know he was treated by the owner of this store

What’s this

They didn't tell you?

they didnt tell you???

Just walk on

NEVERTHELESS

Him and his whole family

It's pretty crazy how much shit you can get away with in stores these days now that barely anyone works in them. Every time I go to Walmart I steal a coke from a fridge up front and drink it during my shopping trip. No one even notices or cares. I feel like this is what the beginning of societal decline is like.

Attached: 1652749360778.png (1106x1012, 557.89K)

No fr fr they did not. Tell me no cap what this is bro

so are the jannies going to take this down or are we just going to be relegated to incessant shitposts on this board. I swear you fucking redditors are destroying this place

He was treated by the owner of the store

Attached: your whole family.png (1434x1498, 63.17K)

>openly steals every time he shops
>complains about society being shit
lmao u know what irony is? YOU are the reason shits fucked

There are fuckheads here who want nothing more than to be an annoyance

I wouldn't give a fuck if he did it. No grocery store's ever paying people enough to actually give a shit.

seething because they arent in on the joke

you are part of the problem you putrid shit, if I ever see you pull that in front of me I will scream as loud as I can STEALER STEALER GET HIM GET HIM STEALER HE'S A STEALER HE'S STEALING

Why shouldn't I steal when no one cares anymore?

>go to Target with my friend who is basically insane and never even graduated from high school
>he pours milk into a box of cereal and eats it with a giant serving spoon
>random teenage wagie approaches us and mumbles something
>friend just says he'll be paying for everything later once he's done looking around
>wagie leaves

Attached: 1627753272319.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

>tfw they didnt tell you

This is me too but I steal in self checkout lines by keeping stuff in my cart and never scanning them lol. There's only ever 1 wagie at the self checkout area and they're always some 19 year old who doesn't give a shit.

Blame society not me

>why shouldnt I murder and rape if there are no cops to enforce the law
ur the guy who instantly rapes that hot girl and steals grandmas jewelry stash once actual war/conflict/chaos starts

I will never understand you people. There's a hundred plus posts in the catalog that you could be discussion whatever shitty movie you like(capeshit most likely) but you still feel the need to cry and whine about a single thread. How do you even get to that point in your life that you would even care about such a thing? I'm embarrassed for you.

>comparing stealing a fucking soda to murdering and raping
lmfao

>I know a life of crime lead me to this sorrow fate. And yet, I blame society. Society made me what I am

Attached: repoman.jpg (852x480, 20.66K)

who's better, this guy or the skateboarding cranberry juice mexican

Now you know why women who are anti-cop are stupid. The only thing stopping them from being raped en mass is the threat of being arrested by a cop.

You did not know?