He's not really as badass as I thought he was. Solider boy really made him his bitch

He's not really as badass as I thought he was. Solider boy really made him his bitch.

Attached: 8B613BD5-EC6B-4694-8BF5-E57E7AC5FC02.jpg (365x273, 65.82K)

hes just a broken buck

he can take on most heroes. Actually the fact that he plans to take down soulja boy knowing the power difference between them makes him more badass

Nothing will be as Better story as much as him being homelander's clone from comics.

Lost of respect for him being black in the show. Lost all interest and sb beating his ass for trying to be a Hollywood star.

he's the best character in the show

only because he doesn't talk.

noirbros its not looking good for us, homelander is son of soldier boy, homelander is coming for us...

I thought it was implied he received more V when he got back from having his brains peacefully demonstrated out of his skull?

noir MM and Butcher will team up to clap homelander and soldier boy

They actually gave him a character and background in the show instead of the "muh plot twist" garbage that it was on the comic

He's also braindamaged and a shizo.

Yeah, I really didn't think Noir was a huge pussy. Big let down. I'm sure Homelander will end up killing him now to save papa or some stupid shit.

They will rip him apart if Dean teams up with Homelander. Or keep him as abused pet.

who is dean

heh guess you could say he got buck broken

Attached: 4e321.gif (823x770, 838.84K)

SB buckbroke him so good he literally has him eating beans in an abandoned retaurant while cartoon imaginery friends help him cope with his fear of SB. He destroyed the man that was there and the only thing left behind is this husk. Noirfags actually thinking he wasnt scared and that he had a plan is hilarious.

stan edgar is gonna put him on roids and help him stomp the sneed boy and copelander

>He's not really as badass as I thought he was. Solider boy really made him his bitch.
MM-
>Whiny man, with anger control issues, whose wife has left him, and
being cucked by a nerdy white guy.
A-Train-
>overly Confident drug abuser
Black Noir
>-Schizophrenic,

Why fo we keep complaining about the SJW content of this show?

Dean nuts nigga

>name is Black Noir
>make him black
Produced by Seth Rogen

I thought he was really hot until they took off his armor and revealed he's just some black guy

Lol.