/tbg/ The Boys General

January 6th edition
Previous

Attached: bnhl.jpg (1186x912, 536.69K)

This is one case where you shouldn't 'just read the comic.'

>they are using nowitschok to "sedate" Soldier Boy
>A-Train gets Bluehawk's heart
top tier comedy

Noirbros.... it's our time. I'm feeling it...

not like this deep-bros

Attached: cASSandra.jpg (584x587, 22.15K)

She was so hot but Deep is a fucking weirdo. He got what he deserved.

Deep is becoming a one-note joke this season
It was funny when he got into the cult shit because it had variety, but "lol he fucks squids" is getting tiring
hopefully having him blunder next episode with his wife backing him up will at least prove funny

Attached: 1650705199256.jpg (960x540, 110.68K)

Attached: 1644371396319.webm (576x736, 952.99K)

it will probably just be cringe

Attached: 1656381628751.jpg (741x3264, 1.27M)

Soldier Boy lying to Homie about being his father to get close enough to kill him would've been cool. And his actual son is Deep kek. His son is a fuckup with gills because SB used too many drugs. Deep and SB ruling Vought in season 4, while depowered Homelander tries to earn his daddy's Edgar respect.

she looks shit. she fugly with a dime a dozen body. her face is ugly. her voice is unbearable.

Damnnnnnn cassandra is pretty hot

Ironically enough, she's a leech and The Deep knows that, she'll probably be back with him next episode after he blunders on T.V.

Octopuses do not have any bones with the exception of their beaks. so if you are responsible and depraved enough to be literally the life support of your 8 limbed friend, you can debeak it like how you'd declaw a cat and then push your member into it's feed chute. You can then let it subsist on your baby batter.
The Octopus is smart. Very smart. It will learn that without it's beak, it cannot feed on anything else but your human seed that has to be milked from you. Every morning, you will feel your clothes slide off and a damp weight on your lower half. The sensation creeps up your body until most of the jiggly mass has enveloped the entire length. It will start pumping as fast as it can for it is hungry. The animal gyrates its empty stomach and the folds of its brain rubbing on your glans, begging for nutrition. You climax and give the marine creature's breakfast. The pumping slows down but doesn't stop to milk out the last few drops of its meal. Looking into its yellow animal eyes, it looks back with a thousand-yard stare. This will be routine for all of its meals for the rest of it's 3-5 years on this god forsaken planet.

Seriously,what was he thinking?

Attached: 1626967573955.png (1542x322, 81.44K)

truth

It all just reads like unearned spite.
Why is Ennis like this? lol

I want to fuck the cartoon fox lady

>Finally get some kind of female nudity
>It's the uggliest, frumpiest, least plot relevant character on the show
>We don't even get to see her nips
>We don't even get a completely bare ass

Can Seth and Kripke just admit they're gay?

Attached: 2DA86492-132D-4959-AE95-DDC476D6F015.jpg (1080x592, 42.88K)

yiff in hell

She's fine, user.
Perfectly acceptable.
Let's not go overboard.

>someone actually made a webm of this

extremely based

Attached: hughiearm.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Who has the biggest death flag for the finale?

Attached: 1648406290159.png (245x300, 81.76K)

Wow, so much better than the show!

Be honest, would you?

Attached: file.png (1534x746, 927.36K)

Seth is finally starting to come out after dying his hair blonde and getting his nails done

true he should have gone with Gianna

Attached: Sana Asad.png (909x512, 280.12K)

Maeve, the actress has been checked out for two seasons now

Someone make a webm or gif of Soulja Boy's goofy smile when he asks for more weed.

No, but I'd rim Ashley.

Thanks for your input homo.

after how she told off A-Train? definitely

Attached: the.boys.s03e07.720p.web.h264-glhf[eztv.re].mkv-00_39_132022-07-01-20h58m07s317.png (1280x720, 632.46K)

Noir

>OH YEAH!

Attached: gunpowder.png (1017x819, 658.95K)

>Soldier Boy lying to Homie about being his father to get close enough to kill him would've been cool. And his actual son is Deep kek. His son is a fuckup with gills because SB used too many drugs. Deep and SB ruling Vought in season 4, while depowered Homelander tries to earn his daddy's Edgar respect.
Now that's a proper twist.

Kimiko, Maeve, Hughie if they have the balls.

She is made for Soldier Boy cock

Stormfront, Black Noir and Maeve's actors don't appear in the next season so they're most likely to die. Stormfront is already dead so it's not looking good for the other two. They should kill Deep or something instead of these guys.

Attached: 20210719_154804.jpg (440x440, 23.78K)

Just like my chinese cartoons.

Attached: 1635207525473.png (609x444, 287.05K)

Please stop posting pictures of my wife user

SKELLY OF MURDER

Attached: Starlight of murder.jpg (844x606, 47.71K)

Jan 6 next episode

Attached: 59u71a15m1091.png (640x275, 328.97K)

Applause.gif

Her ass is alright actually
Thats some really awful framing of her ass by terrible choice in lingerie.
Stick her in some close fitting "boy shorts" and we'd all be drooling at "dat fat ass" etc

Thank you hungry skeleton.

With Kimiko getting her powers back so quickly after getting depowered, I just don't see how Soldier Boy's radiation beam will make a big difference on the plot. I don't think at this rate Homelander could be depowered at all. Was the depowering beam a red herring?

Maybe there's going to be a bait and switch where Soldier Boy is actually unhappy that Homelander took the spotlight from him and will try to depower him. But at this point, the depowering beam just seems pointless in the grand scheme of things

Homelander for president.

Attached: a3wxeM1_700b.jpg (700x826, 88.03K)

you must be a super model if your standards are that high

>With Kimiko getting her powers back so quickly after getting depowered, I just don't see how Soldier Boy's radiation beam will make a big difference on the plot.
Are you retarded? The depower beam is permannet, she needed to take V again to have powers. SB depowering him and then either killing Homelander or imprisoning him would do the job perfectly

Logic would dictate that it's the "tee hee, one last job and off to Marseilles" couple, but that won't happen. Besides them, Maeve. She's locked away far from the plot and everyone else and HL told her he would just harvest her eggs.

>HEH IM GONNA BLACK MAIL YOU DEEP with this CELL PHONE VIDEO
>Hey Homelander, do what i say or ILL BLACK MAIL YOU WITH THIS PLANE CELL PHONE VIDEO
>Hey you wouldnt want this CELL PHONE VIDEO to get out would ya?
>These people are supposed to be the "good guys" of the show
Starlight and Queen Maeve are the worst

Attached: 1656598147558.jpg (2337x1185, 513.97K)

their story line is so awful

Homelander's the only interesting character. I even got the NECA action figure. Very cool.

>Seriously,what was he thinking?
The same thing Troy McClure was. Since Troy was a stand-in for Tom Cruise, and the Deep and his wife are the reverse Cruise-Kidman, we need a third media depiction of Tom Cruise as a zoophile who can't into people but really loves dolphins.

post some kimiko's all I have is this

Attached: 1656633325502.jpg (1080x921, 114.27K)

mind reader guy tells SB something that makes him spaz out, and then he calls HL saying "i'm your daddy" but we don't actually know what the mind reader guy told him. It could be that, but remember his whole speech about "a soldier does what he needs to do" or w/e. I wonder if there will be some reveal as to what mind reader really told him, maybe something about Noir even?

with the dad/son plot it's unlikely that Soldier Boy would even want to depower Homelander
however, I imagine that Soldier Boy would end up doing so anyways on complete accident, with Homelander having to cope with being Supeless for a while

me at the bottom right

Does it annoy anyone else that Kimiko is the only person shown to survive getting depower beamed? I could maybe buy that the others he hit were less strong than her, but it still seems really dumb to me his beam vaporized a trailer park and leveled a suburban McMansion, but Kimiko is left with just a few scratches.

Yes.

asian women are just that powerful

me in the bottom left (black guy)

So all those guys will be let into the capital building by the cops and they will peacefully walk around without weapons, and then leave when they are told to leave?
cool

Attached: 1651710988370.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

ACK

her powers are a healing factor so possibly just that

Attached: F8732BE6-594D-49DA-B449-E00725768203.jpg (582x579, 94.45K)

Why did the boys travel to Russia and unleash a radioactive super terrorist in order to take down Homie when they could have just got this chump to look him in the eyes this whole time?

Attached: mind.png (1236x804, 1.57M)

>uggliest, frumpiest, least plot relevant character on the show
Ashley?

Minority women are just stronger than you
deal with it chud

I think SB is the father, but his heroic side (he does have one) may end up taking over wanting to fulfill his end of the bargain with Butcher.

>Why is Ennis like this?
Degenerate psychopath.

Didn't he also make Wolverine a actual retard at one point?

>Why did the boys travel to Russia and unleash a radioactive super terrorist in order to take down Homie when they could have just got this chump to look him in the eyes this whole time?
....you know, you're right.

If Soldier Boy depowers Homelander, then all it would take is one vial of V for him to get his powers back.

I think her healing factor lasted long enough for her to survive before she was depowered. idk

Maybe it will happen by accident or maybe Soldier Boy is lying about being fine with Homelander taking the spotlight because he is a narcissist. We'll see. Just hope that something happens with the depower beam next week that leads to a change in the status quo

He has an unquenchable hateboner for the very concept of superhero. Punisher Max may be a work of art, but stay far away from anything he writes with supers in it.

she looks like every 2nd grocery worker here where I live. why would you simp over some mediocre pussy? her ass is flat too, built like a scarecrow.
she is not ugly but I doubt you would turn your head to give her a 2nd look irl.

>random french noises

Attached: Frenchie-7091ca4.jpg (1440x960, 92.37K)

because they didn’t know soldier boy was alive, they thought the russians had an anti-supe weapon. or is this a joke question, my retard brain cant tell.

SBs and Homelanders powerlevels are too high, he cant do much more than give them a headache

She needs to be put up against the wall and shot like every other employee of Vaught.

They didn't know his ability so it was probably a secret

>her powers are a healing factor so possibly just that

This. I think Kimiko's regeneration is so powerful that instead of getting destroyed, she was just de-powered. That's why it's weird to me that people call it a de-power beam when it's meant to kill and likely only de-powers when the target is too strong. It would de-power Homelander instead of killing him, for example.

>She will never fuck the stupid out of you

same reason why Victoria can't just pop Homelander's head

Homelander born in 1981, Deep in 1985. Maybe they frozen it. Or maybe they're brothers, Soldier Boy wanted two

How come Frenchie suddenly couldn't read Jamie's runespeak nametag in Russia when he has been working for Russians for years as Sergey and has been flipping through pages written in Russian in this ep?

He couldn't even mindrape SB in 84. Homelander is too quick and can take him out from a distance with his lasers.

He's an erratic schizo

wrong. why did sb close his eyes in noirs vision if he wasn’t a threat to him?

Why are there no "super villains" in this universe? I get that the supes themselves are the bad guys, but in this world you'd think there'd also be people they're supposed to be fighting.

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T HE STRONGER THEN ME HUGHIE WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU
Why are women like this

The beam SB used on her was little more than a fart, she would have died if she got hit but his other shots.

Fucking cringe.