I want to learn more about this fine gentleman. Which documentary kino is the most objective?

I want to learn more about this fine gentleman. Which documentary kino is the most objective?

Attached: 1472413382591.jpg (1827x2699, 2.11M)

The Greatest story never told.

cast him

my going into history machine

Pretty much this. Truth is, Hitler was a complicated guy but he believed in his cause and he had his reasons.

There will not be a fair representation for WWII for about another hundred years.

I'd recommend the book "Hitlers table Talk". A very interesting insight into his ideals.

>but he believed in his cause and he had his reasons.
This can literally be said about every genocidal maniac ever. It means absolutely nothing.

he was a known gay who loved bbc

You will never be white.

This. Six hours of objective facts about him and the rise of the Nazis collected from numerous sources.

If you want a fairly neutral book (i.e. not neo-nazi propaganda or allied propaganda) you could read Hitler's War by David Irving. Primary sources only and recounts a lot of the decision making and information as it came in to Hitler throughout the war.

Although this thread is just Any Forums bait and OP doesn't want a serious answer. It is a decent book for those actually curious though. David Irving himself is a holocaust skeptic for disclosure though.

the come out the top of the chimney white.

I personally find hitler a very interesting figure.
He was a man who want the best of his people and understand that the jews is the problem but at the same time too blind by his pride and ego to lead germany toward better future.
He is view by the left as the most evil man in history.
He is view by the right as the hero of europe.
etc.
really you can shape this man into anybody if you want to.

Some of the reasons were valid, but killing a few hundred thousand people because of it is something I can't agree with.

there was a global depression underway, German had it worse than any as they also had to pay off WWI. They asked the Jews to leave for decades, and they were all starving. This is why.

A biopic about him would be kino and epic as fuck but would never be made.

All history documentaries I've ever seen completely suck compared to reading primary and secondary sources. Read stuff, a lot of stuff, from many different viewpoints, use whatever other investigative means you have available - for example, many American Civil War buffs say that you don't really understand the battles until you've walked the battlefields and have seen the geography with you own eyes - and of course use critical thinking. Which means, by all means question mainstream narratives but also don't just uncritically believe what Any Forumstard Nazis claim is true.

I've heard Downfall was good.

Most of the right also views him as evil, it's really only like 20% of the right at most that sees him as a hero. At least, that's how it is in the US.

The educated know HItler saved the world from the depression, but hate how he went about it. It is also known the Jewish narrative is false and self serving.

>it's really only like 20% of the right at most that sees him as a hero. At least, that's how it is in the US.
That isn't true at all. Even ignoring the questionable point of saying that nazism is right wing, the actual number of people who think of Hitler as a hero would be less than 1% and consist almost entirely of mentally unstable ex-convicts and edgelord social outcasts. I have no idea where you would get 20% from unless literally all of your social interactions are on Any Forums.

If Nazi Germany hadn't existed there's a good chance the Soviets would've tried to push into Western Europe and WWII would've been fought against Stalin instead.

I was being extremely generous with that percentage but yeah, you're right.

hey guys, let's fix the Germany!

Attached: 539w.jpg (539x530, 23.75K)

I suspect there are a lot more average people nowadays (still a minority) that think he was evil but had some good ideas.

WW1 debts were forgiven before Hitler even came to power though

That's not objective though is it, it's totally biased in favour of Hitler.