Is there a realistic way to move there?

It truly is the best country in the world, even Germany that has the best Euro economy is nothing compared to them as people in Europe live in small apartments renting like fucking rats while the average American owns a big house and a big car.

It's not fair bros, why?

Is there a way bros? I don't want to move to Europe, I have a passport but it sucks ass. I want to be American so bad bros

Attached: h46Lm4p2yQ.jpg (630x330, 34.27K)

>Germany
OBSESSED

Go to school, become educated, demonstrate that you can provide value to us, and MAYBE we'll let you in.

This is like saying you want to leave your job at a small office in a huge historical museum to go and work in a soulless cube because you’ll be given a slightly bigger desk

just cross the border ilegally its easy as fuck

stay in your shithole faggot and stop talkin about europe

Don't argue hm, just ridicule. I don't want these subhumans here.

You will kiss my shoes and salute a portrait of von Bismarck or I don't even want you here. Fuck off. Don't mention Germany EVER again.

The US has one of, if not THE strictest legal immigration systems. Your wealth and merits don't matter one bit, yanks would rather naturalise 20 million mexicans than admit one honest and hard working foreigner who chooses to play nice with the bureucracy.

least xenophobic

Go to school, become educated, demonstrate that you can provide value to them, and MAYBE they will let you work at McDonalds.

pay 200k or whatever for college

how about i'll just fly to mexico and walk in

The easiest way is to get a company that will sponsor you.
You must have a fitting degree , great technical skills and some great experience so that they can can consider you over American citizens.
After that keep applying for 100s and 100s of American companies and you will surely get some interviews

Having a masters even in your country can be advantage as most entry level employees in America only have a bachelor's degree and lack the specialized knowledge.

this is cope, I don't want to argue with cope

They just have a better life man, I saw this thread on pol the other day and it's so on point that it just made me realize how much of a sad life the rest of the world has compared to them

The average Euro doesn't own a house, gets raped by taxes, now is going to get raped by energy prices all while living in an small apartment, can't even own a gun either.

become rich enough to buy american citizenship

It doesn't work like that. H1b , l visa types don't work at McDonald's unless they overstay

Compare URGAY to the USA faggot. Europe doesn't belong to you. This South American shithole belongs to you. That's what you are. Fuck off.

Just ask a friend if he has a business there, and go there to work and overstay your visa
it's that easy

Yeah but I could move there as well because I have Euro passport as well, can't you read? jesus

Don't worry, I don't want to move to Germany either. You guys will get bombed sooner or later. I remember people would laugh at America because they had so much invested in their military yet no one laughs now kek.

The party in power now prefer illegals over legal immigrants, so the easiest way to move to USA is illegally.

Attached: 1634683696595.jpg (520x670, 241.67K)

>be brown
>cross into sanctuary city
>after you eventually get your card, move anywhere

tada

I don't give a shit what you want. Stop mentioning Germany you obsessed idiot. Take a guess how many Germans would prefer to be uruniggers like you. What does your country even do other than seething at my country? Filling spreadsheets for 2 USD/hour on Fiverr?

In current year I'm finally considering trying to move to the US for the simple reason that they are a (potentially) self-sufficient country that cannot be fucked over by it's neighbors in any meaningful way. The future of the world order is uncertain but whatever happens, the US is probably going to be doing better than most places.
Only risk there is that it's socially unstable and could devolve into civil war at any moment but even then most parts of it would probably not be on the front line.