/trek/

Hybrid wives edition.
Previously:

Attached: ba'el_star_trek_ds9_klingon_romulan_hybrid.jpg (416x553, 33.85K)

Attached: E58E05A1-E602-44A4-B67E-02CEA96FD14D.gif (200x200, 780.15K)

Once there were mountains on mountains
And once there were sun birds to soar with
And once I could never be down
Got to keep searching and searching
And oh, what will I be believing
And who will connect me with love?
Wonder who, wonder who, wonder when
Have you sought fortune, evasive and shy?
Drink to the men who protect you and I
Drink, drink, drain your glass, raise your glass high

Attached: 1637291723155.jpg (1411x668, 153.92K)

weakest option coming through!

Attached: low end.png (441x800, 431.29K)

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1649308897963.png (1920x800, 1.22M)

She wants to help commit some more property damage.

It's called art.

Attached: 1640986518777.jpg (1200x1877, 733K)

she wants him to ragefuck her to death

>have only had sex three times since I started lurking /trek/
>one was an actual retard
>one was an instagram thot
>one was a former meth addict
I used to be a chad but now I can’t get any good pussy. Anyone else noticed they can’t get top shelf pussy like they used to before they started posting here?

*hssssss*

Attached: Gorn TAS.jpg (800x602, 275.82K)

I came here to shitpost about looking for a gf and then a hot young mexican chick fell out of the sky and into my lap. Im still kinda freaked out about it

Attached: Spock_Helmet.jpg (350x461, 30.82K)

I guess the dark pupils was the most they were willing to invest into making Betazoids look alien. Would it have killed the makeup department to just give her tail or something?

Typically, /trek/ is not your blog.

Attached: Tuvok.jpg (250x305, 9.69K)

Gene wanted four breasts but they said no.

And she’s a real girl? She exists in this reality and not just your imagination?

do you want to play a game?

Attached: wadi.png (951x723, 594.28K)

Unless the character is going to live in a bikini all year round, it's hard to justify giving a character a lumpy shirt.

SNW budget limitations?

>Most episodes have only a single "additional" set, sometimes of very limited scope, and only two more episodes have only two. Episode 8 was a full-on bottle episode, where most of the episode takes place in a single re and re-used again hallway. Only 3 episodes have more than 2.
The difference between number of alternative location sets for SNW and season 1 of TNG is outlandishly large.
>Speaking of "the hallway" almost 15% of SNW plot occurs in that same hallway. In addition, repurposed unstackable cargo crates from Star Trek II (the ones with the snowflake symbols) are re-used to the point you wonder if the crates or Hemmer had more screen time.
>Episode 6 and episode 9 both use a "trick" of watching a door be opened from the outside with the camera inside to avoid creating exteriors for establishment shots
>Hemmer is completely excluded from half of the episodes, most likely to avoid makeup and prosthetics prep. Imagine if Worf had the same treatment in TNG, where many episodes might have him do nothing more than growl and suggest torpedoes to remind us that he's part of the crew.
>Multiple repurposed and re-used CG shots from STD
>Episode 9 is supposed to be a different ship but it's identical in function of Episode 8; it's just another redecorated interior. Handwaved (like Empok Nor) for being "built from the same parts as a constitution class". We saw more ship interior variety in seasons over twice as long in the 90s.
>While not as obvious as the iconic spray painted styrofoam, many of the clutter props are recognizable 20th century upside down stackable plastic crates, etc. You know, for that futuristic look without being too quality. We also have one of the lowest prop counts of any Trek show to date
>Many off-ship camera work is forced into very close angle shots with extremely minimal backgrounds due to a lack of a sufficient set. We haven't seen a single walkable set for another vessel in all 9 episodes.

I’m married but I’ve noticed my wife only wants to fuck about once a month

we've been dating for a couple weeks so I'm pretty sure shes real but I do enjoy lsd so I guess I cant be certain.

Attached: SL-5-White-Rabbit.jpg (800x600, 130.67K)

have you tried watching star trek with her? ENT is pretty hot

Attached: decon.jpg (818x460, 60.26K)

There's a lot more.
Honestly the handful of episodes I could stomach of STD looked like they spent amount of money that dwarfs what SNW has done in 9

Heck, proportionally, I bet you TNG season 1 was significantly more expensive at this point. Mid season DS9 or VOY were easily way beyond what SNW has shown us so far.

"10 down, 10 to go!"

Attached: SNW S02 Thats a Wrap.jpg (878x460, 112.46K)

Hybrid gf 2

Attached: 1654234577743 (1).jpg (702x530, 104.67K)

Are you attractive? A BVLL one might say?

>a couple weeks
That’s not a gf. I bet she still has her ex’s cum in her butt and texts him. You should make her watch the Worf/Troy episodes and see how she reacts.

What’s a BVLL?

> The difference between number of alternative location sets for SNW and season 1 of TNG is outlandishly large!!!

On no. SNW didn't get to visit The Planet of The Black People or Woman World like Weezy Trek did in their first season.

Such a creative loss.

Attached: 291757385_3219172185037286_3711360429882507858_n.jpg (693x520, 62.02K)