Holy shit bros today I learned historical movies actually use real history when writing the dialog for the characters...

Holy shit bros today I learned historical movies actually use real history when writing the dialog for the characters based on real life characters

Attached: tombston.jpg (843x843, 121.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7-PNH0IDpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Cw_3wyVJbEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>9th century newspapers
wtf

What are some good historicals, that aren't lying dishonest crap for smoothbrains?

Apollo 11

what about the prequel The Right Stuff is that historically accurate

Age of the Medici

good fellas

I liked it. even has the weird stuff like Gus peeing himself in the cockpit and Chuck Yeager makes a cameo

Field of Dreams is 100% historically factual. You can even see the field today on Google Earth

In the production of Gladiator, the fear audiences would reject some historically accurate details led them to be left out of the movie, in particular stereotypical gaudy Med colors and sponsorship deals for professional athletes.

Are you so stupid you don't get that it's been cut off?

Give it to me straight Any Forums, is this movie worth a watch?

youtube.com/watch?v=N7-PNH0IDpg

I quite like the theme.

Attached: 819ifITaAhL._SL1428_.jpg (1010x1428, 261.89K)

I live by that stupid field.

I love Chuck Yeager he is the best of Americans. What he did is hard to imagine considering they thought the speed of sound was a physical wall.
It would be like:
>I am going outside the space shuttle for more than 5 minutes
>NOOOOO REEEE YOU CANT DO THAT YOU CANT LAST LONGER THAN A MINUTE
>hold my beer I give no fucks
Nowadays everyone wants to be an adventurer like Chuck Yeager but the world has turned into numales who think 2 days in a hotel in the amazon is the height of mans endeavor

Attached: lion's den.jpg (900x570, 95.53K)

>Screenwriter Ted Griffin wrote a script that combined elements from the Donner Party and that of the real life "The Colorado Cannibal", Alferd Packer, who survived by eating five companions after becoming snowbound in the San Juan Mountains in the 1870s. However, the film's plot also serves as an overt criticism of Manifest destiny through its use of cannibalism. By turning the act into an insatiable hunger, the voracious need to eat human flesh is equated to the all-consuming pursuit of power and wealth that was inherent to the expansionist attitudes of those seeking to settle the American frontier in the 19th century.
sounds gay watch this instead, it takes the material seriously
youtube.com/watch?v=Cw_3wyVJbEI

Guy Pearce and Robert Carlisle are usually very good.
Ravenous is a 7/10 very good flick a bit dated now
It has a good line that made me lose a lot of bodyfat
>Eat to live, do not live to eat

>>Eat to live, do not live to eat
Yeah that is pretty good, I like it.

Next time you're in the corn fields tell Shoeless Joe I say hi

Are you new here?

The northman is literally the sagas written as a screenplay

Project Avalanche > Apollo 11

He Was LICKING ME!

The Love & Mercy Beach Boys movie is hyper accurate.