What the fuck,Feige?

What the fuck,Feige?

Attached: 20220701_144300.jpg (720x1011, 474.26K)

There are people who really think Feige doesn't insert himself into the making of every single marvel film. This guy's ego is off the charts

>hire director who's better than you
>tell him what to do

???

Reminds me of random literal who aides trying to direct David fucking Lynch

nobody cares about this faggot shit

but...the scene made sense

Feige was right, that shot was retarded

the movie was ass

I was actually hyped for it, I loved Dr Strange 1 and this dropped the ball hard by making it a bait and switch

so this just confirm this movies was just another assembly line movie with Raimie name slapped on it

Raimi has never directed a good movie

>t. Zoomer pleb who doesn't enjoy Evil Dead

Will the two Mordos team up in Doctor Strange 3?

Bitch, he made 10 good to great movies

Raimi admitted Chavez should have appeared in other movies but was shoved in this one instead. Of course it's assembly line dogshit full of pozz.

Attached: Doctor.Strange.in.the.Multiverse.of.Madness.2022.1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_00.12.32.509.jpg (1377x803, 95.67K)

>Dr. Strange sees a nigger
>instinctly feels that he is in danger
>let’s down his guard and goes inside to drink tea with the mudshark
>passes out from magic roofies
>he realizes as the world goes black that when you’re around blacks, you never relax

What the fuck, Raimi

"Please, Kevin, Let me have that"

Sounds like the words of an utterly defeated man

Most directors in blockbusters have to talk like that with the producers,it's their money on the line,better act like a good boy

Attached: 1656015180629.webm (1920x804, 862.02K)

Micromanaging on the level that is referenced here probably explains why so many directors have fucked off from Marvel

Not all of them

Attached: they just said yes.jpg (729x912, 79K)

i mean when you look into it it's essentially far worse than that. he comes up with the outlines of EVERY fucking story and snags a big name director to do all the "boring" shit. he does all the big castings now. and he's constantly peering over the filmmakers shoulders and changing shit as he sees fit.

I liked MoM, but I already don't remember what scene this is about.

He demanded burning real money in dark knight. Prop money don't feel authentic