I think this country was cool. Not in a tankie “i want it back” sort of way...

I think this country was cool. Not in a tankie “i want it back” sort of way, but just that it was interesting from a historical perspective. Like how good at the Olympics they were or how they had a crazy high proportion of informants.
What are some differences between East Germany and West Germany that remain today?

Attached: E1DED901-16A1-40A9-8824-6A3F03EEC8BF.png (1200x720, 107.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_virtues
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What are some differences between East Germany and West Germany that remain today?
The eastern part of the country is still white.

actually the eastern part of germany is not even human, noone lives there it's dead
not even refugees want to stay there

>What are some differences between East Germany and West Germany that remain today?
the east is still poor and inhabited by russian NPCs

They had gay and trans rights before everyone else

IQ points

>Like how good at the Olympics they were
They were all drugged up. Every single one of them.

I've notised that eastern Germans are often more no-nonsense, and in general fit most German stereotypes better than what western Germans do.

the amount of Turk roaches

Attached: Turkish_population_relative_to_total_Turkish_population_in_Germany_2021.svg.png (220x291, 85.51K)

That's because eastern Germany is where these stereotypes come from, Brandenburg more specifically

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_virtues

another predictable 4cancer thread. haha poverty and repression are so cool

All professional athletes use steroids you naive cocksucker

Everyone from eastern Germany that I met was either a student or working a high-paying job

homosexuality was legalized a couple of years earlier but if the stasi found out you were gay your life was definetely ruined
>trans rights
they didn't have those at all

Do you get this mad when people say they find sparta or the mongols interesting too

are they a communist version of hitler youth?

Attached: 1200px-Freie_Deutsche_Jugend.svg.png (1200x1536, 122.18K)

Daily reminder that the GDR was richer than several western countries despite all the sanctions

Attached: jrplixrvyqm31.png (3069x2496, 2.56M)

honorary eastern europe

>Ireland
What the fuck

Ireland was really poor until the 90s

tax haven economy