Clean your room bucko

Adulthood is realizing this guy was autistic the entire time.

When will they make his inevitable bio pic?

Attached: 70FEF523-8DCD-46BC-B492-70A3B3DAA19D.jpg (1200x1200, 147.39K)

I still like him.

He just got baleeted off twitter for "hate" because he deadnamed Ellen Page, kek.

Trannies are obsessed with JP today. Ellen Page is not, and will never be a man, get ACK'd.

Attached: Untitled.png (768x719, 538.23K)

>autistic
Autism is the purest form of thinking, their mind are not tainted by non-stop propaganda

He thought he post on this site and emerge unscathed.
Wound up drug addicted and destroyed.
Get your ass over here, Peterson. Not through with you yet, not by a longshot.

Attached: waiting for you.jpg (874x488, 13.37K)

Kek I love that but he’s so hard to defend. It’s like that friend you have in grade school who’s really good at smash bros and knows everything about pop culture but the mf wears suits to school and cries in the lunch room over nothing. Hard to associate with.

Being a right wing e celeb is so easy, just spout some nationalist anti sjw shit and they shower you with money

>The post modern neomarxists
Not a real thing. Just call them fags already

Attached: 1655053870766.gif (360x270, 1.82M)

i tried to listen to the rogan podcast the spotify trannies got upset about but he just comes across as a rambling depressed person.

>friend you have in grade school who’s really good at smash bros and knows everything about pop culture but the mf wears suits to school and cries in the lunch room over nothing
Ive never seen this type before. Are they common?

that's weirdly specific, are you talking about yourself or something?

He has some decent philosophy on some things but just like Ben Shapiro, has an incredibly annoying voice. I don't know how anyone can listen to him for more than a few minutes.

>“basic psychology concepts go over my head and he uses big words that i dont understand”

Attached: 8F6548FA-3500-4BE8-8442-380A34777F93.jpg (1009x617, 102.63K)

>Peterson
>Right wing
He's a liberal who doesn't like socjus leftists. That doesn't make him right wing.

Attached: 1653853013041.jpg (894x894, 292.76K)

>incredibly annoying voice
Biggest problem with Jordan Peterson by far.

He is based kys

He was suspended now he's crying like a bitch about it on Youtube acting like he's being silenced because he does not want to delete the offending tweet.

He didn't get kicked off. He just got a temporary suspension. All he has to do is delete the tweet and he is back. He is making himself out to be a victim for no reason.

>he’s bad because....
>because PILLS

I still like the guy. He never should have delved as deep into politics as he has, because he often has no idea what he's talking about and it makes him look bad. Imagine being blown the fuck out by Zizek. I used to watch his philosophy videos before he blew up with that tranny shit (which he was completely right about), and he actually does a great job of explaining the stuff he has studied.

He's been making a lot of weird, cringe tweets recently too. Not that I disagree with them, but the guy has a huge platform and doesn't need to be fighting with teenage girls.

Yeah, this pisses me off too. He's always been consistent about his opinion that prescribed drugs can be helpful. He makes a mistake and then suddenly everyone is up his ass acting like that invalidates everything he's ever said.

>Youtube acting like he's being silenced because he does not want to delete the offending tweet.
>All he has to do is delete the tweet and he is back. He is making himself out to be a victim for no reason.

You mutts dogs really deserve the Great Reset, it's not a punishment, it's a reward for self castrating obedience

>can come back any time just gotta gobble the dick first
not a problem for you maybe

>doesn't like socjus leftists.
That's not true either. He doesn't dislike insane leftists, he just wants them to be more subversive and use better tactics.
His entire claim to fame was that he was trying to tell trannies that they should shill a bit and try to worm their way into power with more subtle tactics and not just yell at people for not using their preferred pronoun.
No one watched the fucking video that got him notoriety.

>everyone is up his ass acting like that invalidates everything he's ever said.
They can’t actually refute him so they make fun of his past addiction