Televised comedians

Televised comedians

Attached: A3A248D3-E7A4-4502-BA65-5F0685F403D2.jpg (1124x625, 526.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dJEnTf3KLmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inb4 cunnyposter arrives

How do you think nick feels about stav becoming more of an accomplished stand up. Sure they're friends and everything but it must sting a little. Nick is the funniest by a long shot but stav is doing what nick wanted now he's outgrown the podcast.

Stav is very funny but he will be dead within a decade.

Nick isn't any funnier than his peers who have eclipsed cumtown in relevance in recent years and he hates it. He's only funny on shows where he can hold court with laugh track buddies. His standup comes off schizo and he's too lazy and botique depressed to make anything.

Trannyscarepod discord thread
I see you like watches, OP :^)

Attached: 1656660683256.jpg (806x1225, 195.22K)

I’ve listened to nearly all of cumtown now. Nick is sometimes quite funny but yes overall he has a grim aura. Somewhat exhausting. Would love to know who’s funnier right now, I’d be pleased to have some new nonsense to listen to to keep the bad thoughts away

>Stav is very funny
lol

Nick is hilarious regardless of the stav laughtrack. His stand up isn't great but there are very few who are. Stewart Lee norm, and Rodney are the only ones I can tolerate personally

Can someone explain the Shane gillis beef

I post in these threads sometimes but do you guys have to have a thread up constantly.
Why not make a new subreddit?

Nick is the only person on the show to come up with detailed segways, bits, impersonations. You are just talking nonsense to have an opinion here

>I spend every free minute of my life combing through old posts

Nigger Faggot Prime.

Cum Town will end and you will have nothing to do

Stav has eclipsed all of cum town metaphorically and physically. He’s been rubbing elbows with high up comedians and will be doing arenas within a year guaranteed.
Nick will most likely end up falling into obscurity. Cum town is a lightening in a bottle situation. Mullen will never recreate the magic and his acting is ass.

A podcast does not rule my life, nerds rule yours though.

Have fun constantly scouring archives for dumb shit to get mad about, nigger faggot.

The Adam Friedland Show Starring Nick Mullen with Co-Host Ian Fidance and special guest appearance by Adam Friedland

Attached: CQA5CH5WsAAHE8j.jpg (770x1027, 91.32K)

Reminder that Top Gun Maverick is Zionist propaganda.

Attached: probablyfake.jpg (395x1442, 160.37K)

>Nick: obscurity
>Adam: obsequity
>Stav: obesity
Like pottery

All pre-planned. He can never be funny on his feet on other podcasts. His impressions are mediocre too. The only funny thing he did recently was going after Jake Flores on twitter

Faggots jannie with auto-sage this thread pretty soon.

Cope harder tranny
youtu.be/dJEnTf3KLmc

>nerds rule yours though
You're throwing stones here, why do you make threads dedicated to a podcast every day and then flip out like an ape when somebody points it out?
Take it on the chin freak

You realize Nick and crew are all pro-tranny libshits, right?

Kek that’s just them talking. They know how to riff. Most friends don’t. There’s a million podcasts with three dudes sitting down jus tellin it like it is and it’s either boring or awful cringe.