>Pam: *giggles*

Attached: pbj.jpg (1024x683, 86.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/pbj/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/"mental illness thread"/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ahh.. yeah hahah
i don’t know what to say please stop looking at me

This is the kind of highschool crush thing where if they were actually together and all the joking and flirting got old they would have nothing to talk about.

>HEY HALPERT

Attached: 1656697673226.jpg (641x359, 69.84K)

you just know that they would bully you.

"Don't use me as a tool in your awkward and inappropriate flirting"

That episode where Dwight snaps and shoots up the Office was pretty inappropriate considering the current events of the time.

What kind of absolute bitch are you that you could be bullied by fucking Jim Halpert lmao

It was an accidental discharge

mental illness thread

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/pbj/

>Sup Jim? Still queer?
>Pam aren't you planning a wedding with another man?

The scat episode was a bit much.

Attached: kevin-the-office.gif (498x280, 3.06M)

Hey, guys. Pam, I saw Roy grinning like an idiot down at the warehouse. Did something good happen?

if i was dwight i would have beat the fucking shit out of both of them

OP uses The Office as a friend simulator but imagines he's getting bullied, amazing.

That would have been the perfect ending to the series.

mental illness comment

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/"mental illness thread"/

>come in early
>throw all of Jims shit down the stairwell
>make that dumb fucking face at him and start howling like a chimp

Ha ha, very funny, Jim
>pulls out pistol
Oh, what's wrong, guys? Not so funny, now, huh? You see, Jim, you seem to believe in these invisible rules that somehow make you superior to me, but as you can clearly see by the 17 rounds of 9x19mm hollow point I have here in my hands, that the only rule of law that exists is force.
Uh-huh, keep talking, Halpert, it won't change a thing.
>*BANG BANG BANG!*
Shhhh, shhhhh, it's okay, Pam. I'm going to let you live, but you'll have to do something for me. Take off your clothes and bend over, bitch.
>*grabs a handful of her hair and smashes her into the desk*
No, no, I want you to LOOK at him while I'm doing it.

>be user
>try to be nice to everyone
>Jim and Pam giggle at you
>You don't know whats gon on
>You go back to your seat
>Somebody left a black dildo and it slightly penetrates you as you sit
>Pam and Jim explode in laughter
I want to kill myself

>getting bullied at the office
Do 4chancels really?

Hopefully Holly is HR at the time and would actually do something about it.

ill sock that guy in the mouth

Literally how everyone looks at me, complete with barely contained laughter. Imma kms

I'm one of the people in charge in my office. Git Gud.

That was an accident and really it was a good teachable moment. No one in that room will ignore proper safety usage or trigger discipline ever again.

user's psychosis has only gotten worse

Lmao Pam would be the one bulling hypothetical user because he's afraid of women and she can tell. Jimmy would just tolerate it cause they are down bad for eachother.

Based user btfo’ing the archivefags

I actually used to have 2 'friends' who did this to me. I use friends lightly because it's not like I hung out with them or anything, they were just ok with me. But yeah, this boy and girl who eventually hooked up with each other would constantly act like their was some inside joke going on every time they were near me. I'd even sometimes think they were lowkey making fun of me but without outright being cruel. Still have them friends on facebook. I think they eventually split where the guy works as a truck driver and the girl actually went nutty. Her posts freaking out about the abortion overturning was funny to read.

Anyway, I really fucking hate people.

>andy punches a hole in the wall
>jim never pranks him again

>dwight has actually shown to be a good person to jim when he needs it
>constantly mentally tortures him
Fuck jim he’s a dumb fag who peaked in high school

They are glowies. Don't worry about it. Also don't take your meds.

Attached: fca73be82239f623bf006ad4601cb156.jpg (350x392, 16.57K)

Im a sperg so I used to get this with some people (classmates, then coworkers later in life). Made me feel like shit so I just started asking them in a
relaxed, easy-going way "whats so funny?" and Id always get a semi-nervous "oh nothing..." as a response, and so Id just repeat myself with "Nah really, whats so funny?" It makes them very uncomfortable to be put on the spot like that, especially if youre semi-friendly about it, but even if you come off as a psycho they'll stop with the snickering.

Attached: 28828281112.jpg (500x500, 128.61K)

Not for long

Attached: 6g109nqcb6d81.jpg (1170x838, 94.72K)

I finally tried to watch this show a few months ago and I turned it off after like the 4th episode or so. There's only so much cringe-based humor I can take.

Ranch or cool ranch?