Is this the best Star Wars moment ever?

Is this the best Star Wars moment ever?

Attached: ec2a51973b6ce87a5467373a82381ebb.jpg (2400x1600, 140.09K)

It's the best moment since the prequels.

No.

Attached: 1436218676369.jpg (720x368, 19.77K)

Which moments from the prequels are better than this?

Yes, but not in the way you think. It's a good scene because he shows up shortly after all the Leftist Rogue One guys get killed in order to get information to the rebels. The rebels, of course, are moderate pussies and don't really want to fight, but it's them who will gain all the benefits of the overthrow.

Vader effectively shows up as Rogue One's vengeful ghost

most of revenge of the sith

And TPM, and AOTC too.

I'm trans btw

Trans people are a myth made up by democrats, or republicans, take your pick.

Based

Partly. It absolutely would have been one of the best things Disney had done with the franchise if, IF, they would would have cut the creepy Moff Tarkin out, had Mendolsohn be an actual threatening villain, AND not have showed Vader at all during the movie several times already. This would have had the effect of "Oh shit the empire is so evil theyre willing to kill this bad dude who commanded the death star to save the death star" and then Vader shows up to clean up. Also everything about this scene was really good, except the wire work on the guy he throws into the wall was weak, it looked like a weak throw, should have had the power and force behind it like when he threw the guy on the ceiling.

wasn't even the best part of RO
like hours to days later when Vader catches the Tantive V, he waits until stormtroopers have completely cleared the hallway before setting foot on the ship, yet apparently that same week he felt the need to solo the crew of the raddus

beyond that its alright, cool but eyerolling fanservice

I’m trans and hate the prequels btw, just thought I should clarify

It's "Anakin is gone, I am what remains." Yes, Kenobi is a godawful show overall - this is still true, though.

extremely gay take

decent take
kinda ruined by obiwan saying his 'friend is truly gone' then proceeding to not kill vader because obviously vader cant die

>i am not your failure
is the better part of that exchange

The rebels are vegan, it's canon.

Attached: Reylo.jpg (960x639, 78.67K)

How about duel of fates intensifying when Anakin was hunting sand people in AOTC.

This.

The best Star Wars moment by fucking FAR is Luke throwing down his weapon in front of the Emperor and accepting death rather than ultimate power.

Nah.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2020_05_04_at_7.49.44_PM.0.jpg (1318x591, 116.64K)