/asean/

nightbath edisi

Attached: 1658331718121092.jpg (1920x1376, 1.49M)

reine uoggghhhh

I feel compelled to post here...

Attached: 1648966564176.png (1162x1711, 477.42K)

/thread

dua minggu lagi ngampus lagi sejak 2,5 tahun onlen mulu kek orang goblok
belom dapet kosan
kosan tempat gua tinggal dulu udah penuh

Attached: pepe disappoint.jpg (226x223, 11.17K)

it's over

Attached: dd36df82f7465a654a8587c2d8fd26c1.png (999x961, 390.34K)

what uni/faculty?

Chinese women were literally custom equipped, manufactured, artisan crafted, formed by nature, smithed, created and consecrated for Malay male. Imagine her underdeveloped, freckled little chicken legs forced wide for the pulsating mass of ivory that will ingratiate itself into her, morph and twist her innocence into bestial lust, her supple hymen gates swallowing that Malay steaming rod whole and clinging to it like a bitch in heat as some hulking Malay chad mates and deflowers her. Imagine her neotenous face, so innocent, cursing and screaming for a harder pummelling as his thick mass erupts its primal seed into her crimson pure yellow genetic womb, staining that perfect little lineage, forever marking generations of delicate Chinese flowers with steaming Malay spunk, imagine her sweating and screaming as those yellow hips birth a Bumiputera child, forever staking the Malay man’s claim to her lineage. There's nothing Chinese men can do while helplessly and flaccidly watch from the side, all while chugging the chinese-control-the-economy kool aid.

Attached: 1662386991326.jpg (640x960, 178.85K)

bbcbbcbbcbbcbbc

why are you like this

>Chinese women were literally custom equipped, manufactured, artisan crafted, formed by nature, smithed, created and consecrated for Malay male. Imagine her underdeveloped, freckled little chicken legs forced wide for the pulsating mass of ivory that will ingratiate itself into her, morph and twist her innocence into bestial lust, her supple hymen gates swallowing that Malay steaming rod whole and clinging to it like a bitch in heat as some hulking Malay chad mates and deflowers her. Imagine her neotenous face, so innocent, cursing and screaming for a harder pummelling as his thick mass erupts its primal seed into her crimson pure yellow genetic womb, staining that perfect little lineage, forever marking generations of delicate Chinese flowers with steaming Malay spunk, imagine her sweating and screaming as those yellow hips birth a Bumiputera child, forever staking the Malay man’s claim to her lineage. There's nothing Chinese men can do while helplessly and flaccidly watch from the side, all while chugging the chinese-control-the-economy kool aid.
>bbcbbcbbcbbcbbc

Attached: 1662387365559.png (1200x1700, 868.72K)

gua barusan searching mamikos sih tapi gua rasa bakal susah nyari yang 1,3-1,5 an yang ada fasilitas nyuci / gosok

mendingan besok gua langsung survey, berangkat pake KRL apa nunggu hari minggu ya? kerjaan masih banyak, lagi ngerapihin portfolio sama CV

DIE, MALAY

Attached: 1661853286711625.jpg (1000x663, 188.57K)

lah w udah masuk 3 minggu yang lalu anjir kok lu masih libur

ditanya apa jawab apa
dasar rifky peler

ya kalo lu udah tau gua rifky ya sekitaran binus lah tolol gausah pake nanya lagi

the sound of my great great grandparent's home.
youtube.com/watch?v=9IxBHFIc_Nk

I like to call it as I see it chief. We need to eradicate the chinese bloodline if we want to save our country from the hands of these yellowish jews.

Attached: 1662387490434.jpg (640x640, 178.9K)

semoga dosen lu sabar ngadepin anak bengek kaya lo lmao
Kalkulus lulus bang? kan ambil antara?

who hurt mlei

alah tai gaguna gua ngomong disini cuma pengen ngatain aja lu

lack of cock

cockolate

ya udah ga usah dibawa hati gitu kek cewek pingit aja
sana kerjain "portofolio" sama "cv" lu

He's fake rifky, don't believe him

MUHAMMAD RIFKY ZENA YUDHA

i am rifky and so are you

kontol bos cinak noh lo bawa masuk pantat lo biar jadi kek gay malay

gay malay..gay malay... gw menyewa gratisan di otak lu

yes, I'm mindbroken by the thought of pounding cute malay (male)