How did this movie filter so many people?

How did this movie filter so many people?

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 7.88K)

I just got sucked off by another man the other day

I wish Wolfgang Peterson had made more kino...

The fuck are you talking about?

Ya I have no idea. It was kino and the fighting was crazy. Everyone I know who has talked about it doesn't like it

I think this movies fantastic and hearkens back to that brief swords and sandals period of movies that occurred after Gladiator swept the Oscars in the early 2000s.

And it kinda depends; it could have been fatigue from that genres because studios were banging them out, it could be that people in the audiences weren't familiar with the Greek tragedies, maybe it was because Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter were giving people their warriror fix; who knows? I thought the film was brilliant.

The director's cut is completely different and dogshit and very few people are aware.

I only watched the theatrical version because it has the superior soundtrack

I think it was meant to harken back to golden Hollywood epics.
Correct me if I'm wrong but we didn't get sword and sandals stuff until after Troy and that then lasted roughly 7 years while Gladiator was a one-off

imagine the poor fucks who will never see the hector achilles duel with the drums.

Whose bright idea was it to cast a doughy-faced Germo-Anglo mutt like Brad Pitt as Achilles? I don't hate the guy, but he's got a face that you'd pretty much only find in America.

>doughy faced
Like the polar opposite

im so fucking sick of woke casting. english/irish != greek

alexander is the better epic filter kino

I liked it.

Attached: 1624181786946.webm (662x332, 2.88M)

>inb4 that faggot finds an excuse to post his Immortals webm

there has never been a more kino fight portrayed on the silver screen

please post face i beg

Just watched the first time the other night and loved it. First thing that comes to mind about the haters - “That is why no one will remember your name.”
I’ve only seen the directors cut because I read that it had extended sex scenes and more gore…

>Hector doesn't come out
>end of the movie

>I don't hate the guy, but he's got a face that you'd pretty much only find in America
Thank you for saying we’re all handsome user

WHERE WERE THE GODS

>Exposed: Brad's 'puny' legs

>He was the mightiest of all the Greek warriors - the only man brave enough to lead his army to attack the city of Troy.
>So who better to play the role of Achilles than Brad Pitt, a man many consider to be the perfect specimen.
But Pitt, it seems, has an Achilles heel of his own: his legs are too puny to portray the mythological figure who, legend has it, was killed by an arrow in the foot.
>Producers of Pitt's new film Troy - a Gladiator-style epic about the Trojan Wars - have hired a "leg double" for scenes in which Pitt, as Achilles, dons a leather skirt and knee-high boots.
>Parts of the £110million movie are being re-shot using a muscle-bound stand-in with "thighs like tree trunks".
A fellow actor, who appears in a sword-fighting scene with Pitt, said: "Brad's a great guy but close up his legs were just too thin."
>Pitt has made his name by playing tough guys such as Tyler Durdan in Fight Club and gypsy boxing champ Mickey O'Neil in Snatch.
>But his skinny legs were exposed when director Wolfgang Petersen - who made The Perfect Storm and Air Force One - began shooting in Malta.
Oh no no no

The things you retards get mad about.
Pray tell mutt. What's a good face for achilles?

>ACHILLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Attached: MV5BNGJlYjA4N2MtN2Y3ZC00NTA4LWI0M2EtZGQyYTMzNDI2MDVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg (1920x800, 223.53K)

Clearly that guy you’re replying to is not a mutt since he thinks mutts shouldn’t play Achilles

It's a shame you are all getting so fat. Food hormones and a 300 hundred year nutritional headstart seemingly gave Americans strong faces, particularly from the midwest

So cope packed into one post

Who?

Attached: 1634654271034.webm (1280x534, 2.85M)

The real issue is that Jew producers felt that a faithfull adaptation of thel Illiad would filter mongs like you so they raped the source material.