Tfw alone on friday night

>tfw alone on friday night

Attached: ZbNWxOM8H_s.jpg (1920x1080, 211.72K)

High key memeing

Low key dying over here

are you making an effort to change that user? I did

Not many on Any Forums make the effort. Ive made the effort most my life but it only takes living with a maniac to moving to a place by yourself to find yourself on your own often. Then Covid happened fucking up social relations more. The 2 nerd friends I had lost it over that period and the more successful friends have wives and jobs. Then there's the effort with women which has either been short lived or encounters with total bitch single mothers in recent years. I went out to a gig on my own the other week, that was actually fun I wanted to see the band.

My point is you can have a social life and then it just goes, you have to constantly be doing things and be part of something. Right now I really cant be fucked with the effort or potential disappointment.

Attached: Alone on a Saturday Night.png (771x768, 316.53K)

I unironically wish I could just shitpost and have a nice drink most friday nights
As it is I'll probably end up going out with my stupid normie friends who insist on "having an experience" every weekend which means I'll just end up wasting 100 dollars going out to some shitty bar and then going to see some shit movie that I wont even remember the end of and then be woken up in the morning because we have to go kayaking or some gay bullshit and then spend the day around stupid assholes and just wishing I was at home playing counter strike and watching Columbo

boo fucking hoo. you'll never be happy if you don't get over yourself.

Dont worry you'll get that eventually.

t. old fag with no wife

and a little bit of chicken fried

Attached: apu_jeenz.jpg (611x611, 26.71K)

What I don't get is if you hate your own company that much how do you have the energy to whine and moan about it all day long here and make zero progress changing anything.

most people on Any Forums has some level of mental illness.
ordering someone to fix his own shit just doesnt work.

Dude it's rough out there. I was doing alright before COVID but now I can't get a date to save my life. I honestly don't know what to do anymore.

People want babysitters, they don't actually want things to be better if that means they have to put any effort into it. And they will find shit to whine about no matter what their circumstances are

I'm literally mute

For me, the worst time is returning at night after some bar or party, alone, at empty flat.

Whining can be done digitally, as you have proved in this thread

To be honest I enjoy being alone, social activities drain me for some reason, even those I like.
Home restores my energy, wouldn't recommend it tho, must be some mental illness

I've been alone every weekend for as long as I can remember. It's better than being at work.

Attached: 1636253801483.jpg (670x496, 36.81K)

Attached: hydebed11.jpg (300x359, 108.3K)

Tell me how to get a gf when I'm fucking mute and average looking

Why are you mute?

Nerve damage