Untitled

Attached: A00EE72A-EC88-4DB9-8AD3-E807FF3D9055.jpg (600x1200, 84.05K)

i dont get it

show me at least one reason why Poland should ever consider anything else but hate towards Russia

Love you too bro

So he's always thinking about America and Poland ? What nigga i am confused. I will crush your head in a car door then drive slowly down the highway with it stuck there.

They have tigers.

The US gave them Prussian lands, so it's understandable that they will stay under its feet. anticipating a new meal. you know carrot and stick,

it was Stalin who gave them the German lands, US and UK just said ok

Because Russia doesn't give you reporations like Germany? fucking begger

>Because Russia doesn't give you reporations like Germany?

Russia will pay much more than Germany, don't worry, we're just preparing ground for voicing our claims once their army is obliterated in Ukraine.

Really? that's even worse for poles, the ungrateful bastards. Damns the USSR was really retarded. It's amazing how Russia didn't benefit anything from it, it really collapsed completely.. now pooland is just an enemy state for Russia

>Damns the USSR was really retarded.

No one killed as many Russians as other Russians

>once their army is obliterated in Ukraine.
POOland stronk!

Attached: 1661734168297731.gif (365x360, 304.93K)

rent free

Nigga it's Poland. When they joined nato the deal was they get what they want as long as they use it for good. They get what they want from America.

rent free

So I was in Warsaw the other day and some old lady beggar approached me for money, I told her I am a tourist and I only have card. She said she is collecting money for Ukraine (LMAO) and pointed at the nearest ATM. I told her to fuck off and walked away.

Stalin gave you the good part of Poland

>once their army is obliterated in Ukraine
You're in for a long run, my boy.

It's over.

>once their army is obliterated in Ukraine
Two more weeks

That's the idea. Russia could leave Ukraine. It's not going to end.

Attached: PepeG1.gif (225x350, 1.39M)

Oh my God they think the Ukraine war will just end and that's all that will happen. This is just the start, everyone is going to coming for a piece of their asses now because their military is all jacked up and they are unaware

There are like seven Poland threads up already

Only people who like r*ssia are people who haven't had to deal with them. Americans who live in their mom's basement etc.

Disgusting country with disgusting lying evil savage "people".

Attached: 368e1754c97545ac.jpg (460x818, 66.93K)