Pressure the get the job from my parents is increasing

Pressure the get the job from my parents is increasing.

Movies with this feel?

Attached: 1656529203657.png (641x355, 167.92K)

Freedy Got Fingered

I know that feel

Attached: MV5BN2Q5YjBkZGEtMmJkZC00NzFkLTliZTYtNmQ2OTk1ODdiODdiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (1280x1896, 487.55K)

Eastbound and Down

Good Morning SIR

If you learn to masturbate with faster than light speed, you won't have to get a job. Ever.

I work 3 days a week and make $65k a year and mummy sends me money.

I actually have an interview in 3 hours. What do I do?

have a drink to loosen up

Whip out your dick

It's hilarious how the world is ending and yet people still subscribe to slave morality, like paying taxes is suddenly going to make the evil people in washington go away.
Definitely suicide time. Make sure to pray to Jesus to revoke salvation from all of these people.

How old are you and where do you live (state or country)

>slave morality

Attached: 1656669636920.png (255x236, 11.8K)

>the world is ending
why and how

grandma asked if I've gotten a gf again

>they’ve all stopped asking
30 years and never had a gf

Attached: 1656695680446.jpg (622x448, 36.03K)

30yo old eurofag

>mom and grandma keep asking when they're gonna meet my gf
>keep saying "soon haha"
>it will never happen because she is black and has a tattoo

Attached: 1643689389289.png (506x606, 13.08K)

disgusting you should kill her

tell them you've been unemployed for six years because you've spent that time looking for a job

capitalism is slavery
don't work

Attached: deqdxpnp81091.jpg (577x433, 43.78K)

>black
fine
>tattoo
disgraceful

>his parents haven't already given up on him long ago
what a novice

Attached: 1653098355657.jpg (900x900, 67.05K)

Just explain to them you're borderline illiterate and hop on disability

You aren't entitled to the material benefits of other people's labor.

Look at it this way:
With the job you will be able to buy any burger or doughnut you desire!
It's incredible motivation! Imagine how many nuggets you can buy with your own money and watch kino with them!
So listen to your folks and find some job! It's gonna be great! And if you don't like it you can change it! And if you don't like the second one you always can kill yourself! That's why I bought m1911! Always have a plan b!

Attached: 1642723216054.jpg (1024x1024, 46.45K)

Progressive Fundamentalism

But the elite are? That's what capitalism is
taking what the working man makes

30? Damn that's pretty old to be in that situation tbqh

Leftists are actual retards.

read Das Kapital kid. No one understood capitalism like he did

You are not entitled to a house that someone else built. You are not entitled to food that someone else grows.
You can work to create value, exchange that value for money, and then exchange that money for the material benefits of others' labor. But no one owes you any of those things for free, because that's slavery.

>the elites earned it!
>how?
>uh.... shut up!
I hate npcs so much.

Thinking about quitting my job and just fucking around for a while. Got a ton saved up and it's not like I'm going to end up with a house/wife/family any time soon.

>But the elite are? That's what capitalism is
No, that's what everything is.
Communism is a small centralized oligarchy controlling everything taken straight from the working men. You're just too brainwashed by hate to see it.

Yeah. That's a tone deaf one all right.

You're describing capitalism you fucking npc. Capitalism is stealing labor.

>Capitalism is bad because humans are greedy and dishonest
>better give up what little autonomy we have left and give it to the greedy dishonest bureaucrats who have been stealing from us for centuries
Capitalism sucks but if you think communism is better you're beyond help.

>read the ramblings of a mentally ill homeless jew who died in the 19th century
Yeah he sounds like a real expert

Spent 12 years in my room in total monk-style isolation. Best years of my life. Didn't even know what year it was sometimes, didn't even care. Spend all day every day to learn, watch dokus and masturbate.

But they're getting old... and so am I....

Time is running out.

Food production facilities burning
Elites promising another pandemic
All countries spending billions to escalate the war with Russia until it's nuclear
Vax deaths skyrocketing

>Communism is a small centralized oligarchy
retard alert
communism has no state or currency
mutt education is so sad

Graduate high school before sharing your hot takes, mong.

die ESL

You're demanding the material benefits of others' labor for free. Without any exchange of comparable value or money as a store of that value.
You want value for free. You want slavery.

That's been communism in practice in every single instance. No one cares about your fantasy version that will never exist.

PANIC.

I'm 32 and get more as I get older and more world wise. You're kicking the boot of corporations like a fucking good little sheep

i remember when mother pressured and asked me when i find a gf, think that stopped around 27

This. Don't go into that interview sober. You'll be nervous and stressed-looking.

You have to be 18 to post here.

fuck you, that's not advice

Attached: 1588026231696.jpg (227x173, 13.15K)

says who?

As opposed to your fantasy version of capitalism where you aren't being fucked in the ass by your company?
Every capitalist country has failed in history.

Look the boss in the eye and give a firm handshake

>I'm 32
Sad if true. Probably a drug addicted chain smoker who still has the mind of a 14 year old like all antifa retards.

Not as old as you, 26 but my mother has been nagging me for years now and think this is the year i finally give in and get shitty wagie job. I would do nights to be comfy but it would ruin my health even more than it already is so that's a no-go. I hate interviews and not looking forward to it. And i don't know any movies to reocmmend you, i only depressed ones.

>noooo you can't organize the people's labor against the elites
>they know best
You npcs are pathetic

You're just sputtering now. Stop trying to flip things around. What user said is correct, cope and seethe as you like.

By literally every economic and social measure, you are wrong.
It's time to go back to r*ddit now.

>we're gonna take down the heckin straight white males and the patriarchy!
Yeah, cute. Now go back to bunkerchud.

kek

Attached: 1649595726602.png (327x316, 207.7K)

Time to go work overtime for your boss who will fire you for farting in the elevator
Pathetic. Amazing your opinion lines up with what you were force fed as a child
some people will never develop their own opinion I guess

Go post on bunkerchan about how the cis straight white male "capitalists" bullied you and it's time for a workers' revolution with your trans and bipoc sisters.

It’s the other way around. My company pays me $115k and I don’t do very much. I’m afraid one day they’ll realize it.