168 days until Avatar: The Way of Water

>168 days until Avatar: The Way of Water

Attached: .8qP21a.jpg (780x760, 100.86K)

Surely he can't keep this up.

So Based
So Robust

that's an even number

For you

Big milestone day!

IT'S HAPPENING

B&R + HMD

are these threads just generated by some python script at this point? I highly doubt there's an autist posting a thread everyday for the past 2 years

HOLY MOTHER OF BASED!!!

Never underestimate the autists, it's too random to be a script, threads begin around 2GMT-3GMT, though they can start much later

>I highly doubt there's an autist posting a thread everyday for the past 2 years
user, you're on Any Forums
Also he reacted immediately to the delays so it's definitely a real person

Why not? It's very little effort and the general reaction to the threads is extremely positive. Way to give yourself something to be cheerful about every single day.

>Disney changing the teaser in front of Lightyear
Bros, I'm scared. Disney won't change the movie without Cameron's approval, will they?

They probably have no creative say whatsoever
In terms of contract law they're stepping into the shoes of Fox who Cameron delivered the two highest grossing movies of all time for immediately prior to signing the Avatar 2 contract. They would have given him anything he asked for on a silver platter at that point, so it's almost a given that he has full creative control without oversight

I really hope so. I do wonder who did the alteration to the teaser though.

whilst it was ridiculous to edit *one gun* out of *one scene* we were also gifted with another scene of Na'vi Quaritch looking over his deceased human body

they were made to change it by censor board cause lightyear is a kiddie movie

Attached: FWl8pyOWAAMju7A.jpg (852x479, 76.98K)

New footage? I haven't seen? Fuuuuuuu

Wait who is the chick on the right?

jake and neytiri daughter

These threads are real and autists are the soul of this board, you normie faggot.

Based as usual, I see. Keep doing God's work, Avatarbro.

Most based human bean on the planet. Robustitude? Considerable.

Wait, why she have (what is presumably) an exopack? She's presumably able to breath Pandoran air, right?

Based on how you can see Norm doing something in the background, it looks like she's watching some old video log of Grace from when they were up in the Hallelujah Mountains.

Whozat?