Everything At Once

How come the fucken XoOmIeS consider this their movie of the decade

Attached: 6216A037-0B08-4A13-95EF-03AF8B11424F.jpg (750x500, 156.67K)

Because it's good, does the multiverse thing right and has emotional weight. Go back to your pew-pew you miserable grump.

I HATE The XoOmIeS

the title alone is enough to stop me ever watching it

The titles annoying and idk abt movie of the decade but it is a pretty good movie. Genuinely can’t find much to complain about

We're only 2 and a half years into the decade, and a lot of that had no movies because of the chinese plague, and it's a really good movie, so I'd say that's fair enough.

What's your movie of the decade that you feel is so superior?

It's unwatchable. It's not emotionally deep.

not watching your chinaman dildo movie

user, it's ok to cry cause of a movie you saw

Yeah they didn't even say among us or wocky slush, how do 30 year old boomers sit through movies?

it's good it's just waaay too long considering what a frothy premise it is.

Howard Stern’s Private Parts

This movie is literally capeshit squared.

Every single scene is either a quip, a fighting scene, flashing wacky imagery or a hamfisted 'emotional' moment that is used exclusively as a break for more quipping and fighting. Not even kidding. There's not a single minute of this film that the viewer is allowed to think or rest. This was made for the ADHD generation exclusively.

You know how Whedon ruins every moment with a quip? This is how the movie goes for its entire duration.
Even if the movie didn't have the absolute toilet tier humor and pro lgtb themes it would still be garbage. It feels like you have watched 2 hours of random 'funny' zoomer YouTube videos and nothing more.

it's a mutt movie
no wonder muttland will implode, if you fucks wont listen to each other

They have it for all of the FUCKEN XoOmIeS!!!!!!!!!

yes user, Raimi cant direct multiverse movies

it sounds like a rip off of Evangelion or Tatami Galaxy but for reddit trannies

I don't believe you've watched it

source: I have watched it

I’m a zoomer and I watched it with some friends and we got bored and just talked and played music in the theater until it ended. Don’t get your zoomer opinions from shill movie reviewers

I’m a teacher and all the Zoomy students were the ones who told me about it

FUCK cape movies

The dildo buttplug fights really ruins whatever this movie was trying to be. The lesbian daughter is also awful.