So was this anti or pro transition/affirmation, guys? Is Seth secretly /ourguy/...

So was this anti or pro transition/affirmation, guys? Is Seth secretly /ourguy/? Well he come out as a conservative in the next episode?

Attached: 1656684553779.jpg (1445x738, 419.7K)

It sucked whatever it was and was a waste of an hour and an opportunity to make a good episode about a mysterious lost civilization from 50k years ago.

seth mcfarland did 911

It struck me as an episode about intersexed people who had their parents pick a gender
You could even see it as an episode about detransitioning after being forced to at a young age by a radical society.
Kinda low-key redpilled

seth mcfarland raped and killed a girl in 1990

kinda obsessed OP

its anti-trans. The elephant in the room for troons is the growing detrans movement. Gender affirmation surgery was always their golden "solution" but we finally start to see the product of their system, people with massive levels of regret, suicide, attempting detransitioning with irreparable harm done

What Seth did in this episode took serious balls as I'm sure the troons have a target on his head

ultimately i'd say pro as its about affirming the gender one feels, the kid having already been transed once doesn't really change this. Seth is also generally progressive
however its presented in a way reminiscent of TNG, from a time where you could show both sides of a debate and without making the 'wrong' side frothing comical villains, or by hammering the point as a direct parallel to real life so hard that it has all the nuance of a political cartoon. even though klyden is generally shown to be the 'wrong' side, his view is presented earnestly and sympathetically
so it's far too complex for most of Any Forums and probably a lot of audiences in general, hence why there's so many threads on here of brainlets asking the question, or Any Forumstards engaging in mental gymnastics to try to make it a clearcut seething indictment of pro-trans sentiment

Topa is a cis-gender person who had transexuality forced upon her until she defiantly had detransition surgery.

whatever it was, I fell asleep around 35 minutes in

After the last based and red-pilled episode where Seth depicted a perfect punishment for parents who murder their unborn children, I'm thinking Seth might just be /ourguy/. How far away do you think this technology is bros?

Attached: 1-3.png (1414x795, 195.04K)

Kelly was a fucking nutjob in this though

>What Seth did in this episode took serious balls as I'm sure the troons have a target on his head
Nooo they're coping and saying it was affirming of trans kid's rights!

she was i agree

How so?
Seemed like she took obvious red flag statements seriously went through every proper channel and informed the parents first.
Her only sin was telling the kid the filename, bortus gave her the password.

her handling of it after reporting the kids suicidal thoughts and discussing the matter with the parents and the ships councellor
going behind the parents (she sent the file name before bortus did anything), conspiring to defy the federation council, risking the alliance with the moklans over this, etc

It was an alien issue that lacked a real earth analog but was familiar enough to make you think about things you don't want to think about. Essentially quality TOS writing.

that's just normal "the needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many" shit. compare Picard letting Hugh go instead of using him to wipe out all of the Borg.

i got banned off the orville subreddit for my reaction to this then i replied to the mods "kill yourself faggot" and now my reddit account is suspended. i think i said somehting about how its surprisingly based because it exposes the evils of gender reassignment and the jewish transgdender movement. anyway thats my cool story thank you for reading.

going to say that's a dubious parallel, but i guess it's not too far off
it's also oft regarded as one of Picard's more questionable actions

I dunno, I closed mpv and deleted the file when Klyden fled it after the robot squeezed his hand.
If any of you have kids, you know what a steaming pile that is.

getting permad off reddit is a right of passage user, congrats

it's way closer to assigning a sex to an intersexed baby but troons are going to cling to it as OMG JUST LIKE ME MY EVIL ABUSIVE PARENTS SURGICALLY ALTERED ME TO BE MALE when they were just born male and have schizophrenia
I feel bad for intersexed people getting lumped into the LGBT circus, talk about not having a choice

>having a reddit account
viewing reddit for anything more than to see tech support or similar results from a web search is bad enough, having an account lol

oh its like my 20th account, they all pop up in my autofill whenever i get logged out. brings back a lot of memories seeing all those old names.

Muh gender is based off my fee fees and muh dysphoria is litteraly the basis of tranny propaganda. God you guys are dumb.

>tulpa gets assigned male by her parents
>has gender confirmation surgery to be her true self.

idk op. This one is a real head scratcher. Is it pro or anti??

Attached: DrinkHurricane.jpg (640x461, 36.95K)

sorry but I hooppoop bedoop bop swalla bimbap

Attached: zei0g8_32483b7ce285452bdd6cbea0f157e35a278d0873.jpg (775x775, 416.28K)

That thing has terminator strength and he was probably quite near snapping his arm off

>i don't have kids
Why didn't you just say this? It's shorter and means the same thing.

>TOPA: I FEEL LIKE *textbook thing troons say to get welfare and access to government subsidized horse estrogen*
>KELLY: WOW. BRAVE. POWERFUL.
>TOPA: ISAAC WHAT IS KILLING YOURSELF LIKE?
>KELLY: ADOLF KLYDEN IS DRIVING HIS CHILD TO SUICIDE. LISTEN TO ALL THESE RED FLAG STATEMENTS

>I feel bad for intersexed people getting lumped into the LGBT circus, talk about not having a choice
Right? It's bad enough to be a woman with an organic penis, now the Alphabet Cult is trying to claim them as their own.

A radical society ignored a child's born gender and it caused them distress

It could be taken both ways but it'd obviously leaning hard towards kids should be either male or female at birth and stay that way

I wondered why they even touched on the subject at all