This single character will make thousands of sorry ass men believe it's a good thing to embrace their weak masculinity...

This single character will make thousands of sorry ass men believe it's a good thing to embrace their weak masculinity and even be open about with women

Attached: images - 2022-07-01T105226.685.jpg (747x411, 33.17K)

cull the weak

I'm still on Ep2 but yeah I agree he is the biggest beta cuck imaginable. She would be riding that other dudes cock by now. Don't tell me if she actually does, I'm just saying if it was irl he would be. Makes me wonder what the point of even having a girlfriend is, besides sex. Having a close woman friend to serve as emotional tampon cause you don't care about fucking her, seems better in some ways, if you didn't care about the sex. Admittedly as a man you shouldn't need an emotional tampon, but I'm a beta cuck so I do. I can't manage the alpha male attitude, or whatever facsimile of it I am advised to have by PUA redpill YouTubers, never apologize, never show weakness in front of your woman, never get mad. I know only 2 alpha males irl and they are the only men I have respect for.

Yeah but Quaid is like 6’3”

>This single character will make thousands of sorry ass men believe it's a good thing to embrace their weak masculinity and even be open about with women
good, the sooner said man understand it's a mistake, the better for humanity

he's playing a character

You just gotta work at it, every chad you know has had beta moments but you just gotta move on and not dwell on your weak moments, shit gets easier with age though

facts

Based and experienced-pilled

>be open about with women
Rookie mistake, show weakness around your girl and she's done, all those "found out my boyfriend was raped, how do I dump him?" Posts

>they couldn't even let Soldier Boy be a real ww2 vet

Why the fuck not? Celebrities and movie stars of the time were real veterans. And he's fucking invincible. Why NOT send him to the beaches?

open about what

why isn't he a skinhead? he looks so out of place amongst the boys

How do so many beta cucks have girlfriends then?

money, height, status

Chads like soulja boy have never been betas. They came out of the womb like this. It's over for us.

Relationships with actual women will make them realize the opposite. Spoiler: women don't want a weak man, they want you to be strong for them, and if you show them your weakness, they will use it against you.

is this really how women work?
those keeper trad girls are nothing short of fantasy?

so you be saying this could be me ? Oh hell no fuck this shit hahaha LAAAAAAAME

Attached: starlight.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

It's especially annoying because Wee Hughie's entire fucking arc in the comic series is about him figuring out how to man-the-fuck-up without losing his morality or humanity like Butcher.

there's vulnerable and there's "vulnerable", women care about the latter. don't go full anakin whining about the jedi council, just say you had a rough day at work.

there are two kinds of women/men
si and se
you can only be attractive and attracted to ONE and vice versa
look up cognitive functions and start from there

Man, you're going to absolutely lose your marbles when you hear about Steven Universe.