"ueee i'm depressed even though i'm tall and have a good hairline"

>"ueee i'm depressed even though i'm tall and have a good hairline"

Attached: house-tv-show-main.jpg (678x381, 66.35K)

you'll never understand what it's like to bear the crushing weight of understanding

Attached: 1481099156097.png (743x423, 35.78K)

He was too smart to be happy

literally me

but you're retarded

Being crippled sucks, but if they wanted to make his depression and pain more authentic, they should have made his dick not work. Then I'd get it
t. crippled guy who can't feel his non-working dick

>getting laid easily is the ultimate key to self fulfillment and happiness
incel moment

i'm not
my iq is 138

Online IQ tests don't count

He's a crippled addict, who can't forgive "god"/"the universe"/"life" for his suffering, and refuses to improve his life.

>hairline
lmao

Maybe his penis is small

He's depressed because he's in crippling agony every day and has to pop vicodin like candy just to function

He was better in Blackadder

>He was too smart to be happy
Werd

You mean to tell me I don't have an IQ of 144?

>98 iq
>still unhappy
turns out ignorance is scary and confusing, not bliss.

Attached: bored.png (600x523, 810.16K)

constant pain is debilitating. even minor pain can cause lack of sleep and lead to cascading failure in personality traits and depression. imagine now nerve pain you cant do anything about and constant agony all day every day. now also imagine being surrounded by absolute midwits that keep trying to say its fucking lupus every fucking time.

also his hairline is clearly gone and he's got fake hair.

people who use the term incel are the ones who legitimize the phenomenon you’re pretending to oppose here

he would've traded the height and hairline in a heartbeat for a functioning leg

Yes, but at the same time he wasn't smart enough.

>tall
Looked it up and he actually is pretty tall

I haven't watched House but I've seen Laurie in a lot of other things before, why the fuck did I think he was a manlet?
What's wrong with my brain?

He's depressed because he lives in constant pain and he torpedoed every relationship he ever had. The only person, who can put up with him is Wilson.

>good hairline
user, I...

>also his hairline is clearly gone and he's got fake hair.

It's real, he was just balding at the crown instead of the temples and you didn't notice it.

He has manlet proportions, thats probably why

>manlet proportions
Not entirely sure what that is but I'm willing to believe it just so I don't have to come to terms with being retarded (in ANOTHER fucking way)