Billie Eilish is rumored to have an acting debut alongside Millie Bobby Brown in a new netflix series called "Young...

>Billie Eilish is rumored to have an acting debut alongside Millie Bobby Brown in a new netflix series called "Young Girls"
are we exited bros?

Attached: young girls.png (793x420, 513.65K)

Damn, honestly its inspiring to see these older women making a comeback in the modern acting and music scene against their younger counterparts.

So it's true that women now do the "dead eyes" instead of duck face? Equally cringe.

>Billie Eilish rumoured to play Lady Dimitrescu in the new Resident Evil film
Milf bros, we won

Attached: GettyImages-1395043442.jpg (2518x3777, 1.08M)

>when you are a cougar in your early twenties

No I don't like any of these peole I'm sure coomers are pumped though

kys pedos

They are both over 18

>netflix series called "Young Girls"
>young girls
>young
>girls
30 years too late

Attached: 1653983531898.jpg (2880x2880, 905.16K)

only if we get to see Billie's tits

Stop harrassing these lovely old ladies, prejudice against senior citizens is below us

somehow millie is the hottest of the bunch

Being a woman must be absolutely horrible.

Who asked for this? Who is the intended audience?

The absolute fucking state of caucasoid women. What happened?

It's because she looks like Monica Belucci (in her 50s)

Attached: lovely milf Monica.jpg (1200x1200, 183.26K)

not really, the world is theirs from 16 to 40
24 years to find a decent man with everything in their favor

Look at these creatures man. Look at them. For all the whining about women being disadvantaged and all that the ultimate irony is that the driving force behind the absolute misery that is inevitably coming for them in our times is the exact same ideology presenting itself as their liberation and empowerment.

wtf how is that one on the right that little tom boy from Stranger Things?

she got glammed, looks like she'd take it in the ass

>whore claw

into the trash it goes

It's still a pretty shallow and bleak way to live your life as a sentient creature. No faustian spirit to be found there. Sure, on the surface it might seem nice to us as men how women are coddled and all that but still I wouldn't want to switch places if you know what I mean. It seems all so trivial.

She was unironically groomed from before the age of 16, probably fucked her up mentally.

Is she from the mid-west? she has this all American slut vibe to her now.

I agree with that, in a way earning your place in the world feels much better than it being handed to you.

i live in Italy and here women are as slutty as everywhere else but they don't age this bad
whats going on? even in their 30s they still look good
and don't tell me it's the sun exposure, here everyone spends as much time as possible in the sun

Attached: 1656269082831.png (426x381, 179.46K)

Well not all women are like this just to be the voice of reason here. Some are doctors, lawyers etc.

It happens to hollywood stars because of all the drugs.
When you have all the money in the world and nothing to aspire to you need a way to pass the time.

anglos were a mistake.

do you think your body takes a toll when you live life that way? or is it something else?

fat pig

You are all pedos for whining about how "old" they look now. Kys.

can't escape the bong genes

I keep reassuring myself that this is a good side of the crypto crash. I did more coke than ever at its highest point.

WHORES the lot of them.

I mean, yeah, I agree with you, there's smart and soulful women out there but I wouldn't necessarily tie it to their education or occupation.

Forfeited their souls to match tech, tore up their roots and now they’re withering. But they’re, like, really good people. They’re not happy or mentally well but they still have their white-woman-supremacist sense of moral superiority, all that matters in life.

Who will be playing the young girls?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 161.2K)

>Some are doctors, lawyers etc.
of course, women are even beating men in academic success by larger margins each passing year
but they find it harder and harder to settle down

I was spending a lot of crypto money into prostitutes user, I clearly can't be trusted with money. I didn't do drugs because I don't know how to get them.

is it maybe being sexually active since young years? or drugs? maybe diet?
i keep seeing 13yo looking like 30yo on the daily

Its ok fren we'll be back neck deep in blow n whores some day.

Is it true bros?

Attached: Billie Eilish.jpg (1022x685, 103.22K)

cute and pretty!

She obviously didnt try getting off the xanax tho