What do you think about the Mongol Empire vs the Holy Roman Empire?

Batu Khan tried to attack the Holy Roman Empire, but ogedei Khan died and returned to Mongolia

Who would have won if ogedei Khan hadn't died? Batu? Friedrich II?

Attached: CE-UE771UA-CO4PD31-YDR5NL4-KH-1024x716.jpg (1024x716, 141.26K)

Mongols couldn't handle European castles because their supply lines were too stretched to get sufficient artillery.

I want to kill myself everyday and you're asking me questions about Mongols?

I would like to say Frederick II but the answer shall forever be 'we don't know' and anyone saying to the contrary is lying.

The Mongols when they had free reign in Hungary failed to take the two Western built stone castles in the country. They wouldn't get very far in Germany at all, and just because of the fact that the Carpathian basin was the last major grassland going Westwards, they probably wouldn't even reach France in a manner to be able to campaign effectively with a cavalry army

If Alexander didn't die you would be speaking Macedonian and humanity would have colonized the galaxy by now
Nobody cares about this irrelevant chink barbarian

They destroyed us completely though, including all fortifications

The mongols actually spread fiduciary money to all eurasia and

you are adjacent the steppe. europe is too far for sustained invasion

the problem with mongols is that their horses cannot climb mountains

Eastern European states, even the ones in the Catholic world were completely different from Western Europe in terms of fortifications, state, wealth and military. They can't be compared at all when saying 'who can beat who'. Even in Poland fortifications were noted as much smaller, far more rudimentary and of largely wood instead of completely stone let alone styled like curtain walls. Even decades ago in the chronically bankrupt Kingdom of Jerusalem, their fortifications held out longer than the Kingdom did with Royal estates lasting years after the end of the Kingdom in the middle of the country because of their sizeable fortifications which was common in Western Europe.

true
modern russians are mongols
hitler knew this

hre lost in wars against the magyars who had less power compared to mongols

>hre lost in wars against the magyars
Hungary was a dependency on the German Emperors throughout the Middle ages barring the short period of Byzantine supremacy over the country and Frederick I's offhand relationship with his traditional clients when some claimants asked him to retake the throne for them.

Mongol supply lines were far outstretched even by reaching Eastern Europe. They couldn't conquer Poland nor Hungary. Attacking the HRE without securing those two countries would have been imposibble.

European fortifications and topography are cope.
A mongol invasion with a competent leadership would've wiped the floor with us.

Das rite. Wybois shoulda fear us

It is unlikely that the Mongols would win. This was the limit of their expansion. As we know, in the same years they were defeated by the Mamluks in Egypt, the Vietnamese in Indo-China and the Japanese in the Japanese islands.

Attached: .jpg (1200x1600, 423.98K)

>
>
>

Fortification is not a problem. You cannot sit long in fortresses if your wives and children are raped in the countryside. If the peasants do not sow the fields, what will happen next? Hunger.

Ywmbm turkoid

Mongols starved first.

It depends who had the dream team at the time, Genghis Khan and his dream team would've wiped the floor with anyone at that time, what about Alxander The Great and his dream team, what Julius Caesar or Augustus Caesar and his dream team? What about the Qin dynasty emperor he had a dream team too. And so many more it would be more interesting to pit these psychopaths in a war.