They did it

we lost

Attached: victory 2.png (713x402, 101.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pwGTQu8DeTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russiabros... We got too cocky...

We did it Reddit!

How will Russia recover after this?

Attached: 1640635029826.png (190x200, 15.85K)

Oh no no no...Russisters...how could this happen?

putler BTFO

I literally just need pussy/gf to be mentally stable. I literally just need a woman best friend who will suck and fuck me. That's it. I literally wouldn't be a flaming autistic retard if my balls were getting their semen siphoned off into a female companion's mouth or vagina. There is literally no other cure for my suffering.

Attached: 1614879708522.png (385x304, 101.18K)

>people literally dying in the thousands in a war that decides your future
>BETTER POST A MEME ABOUT SHIT
zoomers were a mistake and ukraine is reddit

Attached: 23564574657.png (598x648, 408.68K)

Average monthly wage in LOLraine is $700. Every day they are living an L

Zisters....

I don't want tourist visa though

it's over

Attached: 1641648147847.png (1276x826, 835.74K)

>victory
they secured the kherson dildo factory! slava ukrainini

What happens now if Russia win bigly?

It's unironically over. Can't wait for the economy to recover worldwide

just give me a qt russian gf, i don't care anymore

There will be no news of it

>No uppercase because we have to appeal le zoomers
fr fr we finally did it!!1!

russian girls hate american boys

>There will be no news of i
Why?

If you're not happy alone, you'll be miserable in relationship

Attached: 516D8B89-368F-4516-9880-6670B8E9A602.png (828x1792, 1.32M)

how is the war going? i feel like media stopped caring about it in july

lolling@all the seething shitskins ITT

who is running this "official" account? if i was ukrainian i'd demand someone else

Today Ukraine made some advances in the south but it's still pretty much an stalemate.

it's not the current thing anymore

shalom Slava Ukraïna goy

Attached: 1635454895224.png (1125x2436, 2.33M)

They're the bad, bad villain

youtu.be/pwGTQu8DeTQ

congrats, gg
see you in the next red alert tournament

>its real

Attached: honk-clown-honker-pepe.gif (384x384, 2.43M)

It's over for Russia......

ground to a halt until about 2-3 weeks ago. ukraine is now making some probing attacks along 3 axis against kherson with mixed results, but from what people can tell, they are doing it very wisely (likely war gamed it with NATO advisers for months).

ukraine is also using NATO-like SEAD tactics and tech which have disabled several lines of Russian air defenses.

if they can sustain this assault on kherson throughout winter and into next year, there is a real danger of russia losing it. and if russia loses kherson there’s a whole lot of things that could happen.

but anything can change at a moments notice in the war, so who knows.

Attached: 5C038C93-4D63-419C-A9F7-911636BCDA8C.png (960x1073, 1.14M)

I went from happy in a relationship to miserable alone so I don't know how true that is

Fact: The Kherson "counter-offensive" was a complete failure and the AFU took casualties in the thousands.
Fact: The Ukraine is running out of manpower, having genocided a large part of their male population by the means of bare handed assaults on fortified positions.
Fact: When winter comes and Europeans start feeling the impact of high gas prices the western governments will be forced to limit support to Ukraine (worst case scenario) or a mass revolt by the European people will topple the America-backed puppet NATO governments and make Europeans realize that Russia, with its vast natural resources, is a much better ally than the dying American Empire.
Fact: Russia is beating the fully mobilized 2nd largest army in Europe, supplied and trained by the entirety of NATO and EU using a mere ~150k expedition force.
Fact: Novorossiya will forever remain Russian.
Fact: Even if the Ukraine by some ungodly miracle manages to beat back the Russian Armed Forces, nobody will help rebuild it and it will remain a Somalia-tier shithole forever until it eventually gets annexed into Russia again.
Fact: When Kiev gets liberated, the vast majority of Ukrainians will stop caring because living under Russia is better than being a western satellite state (average GDP in Ukraine before the war was still lower than the pre-Maidan coup one).
Fact: If it ever came to a total war between NATO and Russia, Russia would reach the Oder river in 5 days tops. Western armies are too small and underfunded to compete, and western "men" are too effeminate and weak to mount any real resistance.
Fact: All Ukrainian women have fled and aren't coming back, Ukraine is basically a dead state walking

Attached: 3F5CBE35-CE13-487A-B3EC-E38D4BA99E23.png (1677x1569, 410.24K)

fact: Ukraine did nothing wrong
eat shit nerd, lololololol

>Fact: The Kherson "counter-offensive" was a complete failure and the AFU took casualties in the thousands
Proof?

I bet some Serve was making these exact same claims about Croatia in 1994. Now fast foward to 2022 and Croatia's future is a million times brighter than that of Servia.

1700 ukrainians dead in one day

Source?

underrated

really wish my government didn't get involved. used to be a time where the slavic countries could battle it out of their own accord, even commit a few genocides if they wanted to, and it would simply be not my problem. now it is. load of shite.