What does your country think of Drag Queens?

What does your country think of Drag Queens?

Attached: Colour+s_70fbaf_9173341.jpg (900x677, 146.54K)

i like femboys but drag queens are horrid

I don't care but leave the kids out of it

I'm so sick of these gays. I'm ok with normal homosexuals, but it feels like they defend these bizarre gays.

They're worshipped here

We tolerate them because they're funny.

We'll never take them seriously however.

We are having a problem here of schools and bars holding "Family friendly" drag events.

do yours try and involve kids?

Honestly I feel the same way about them as I do women. Like I think women are capable of being doctors, lawyers, etc. But give them complete freedom and they absolutely just devolve into utter debauchery, a complete race to the bottom. They are essentially permanent teenager, capable of thinking and reason but unable to hold themselves accountable and place limits on themselves, and too emotional to listen to good advice. It seems like the simplest thing to do is to revert to treating them as chattel.

bump

Attached: 1640505026357.jpg (618x412, 35.46K)

I'm gay and don't really understand that relation between drag queens and kids in the US...I mean, why do they read tales at schools? Drag queens here usually are night entertainment on gay clubs, they dance and say nasty jokes

In my opinion it's a recruitment technique. If you get kids sexually confused or traumatized at a young age chances are they are going to be sexually confused adults in the gay community.

There's a small segment of the population that thinks gays and trannies existing in the world is not good enough and they have to shove them down everybody's throats to "normalize" it.

Nah, our drag queens are pretty sane.

Never seen one, and I hope it does not get normallized.
Some socialites like to put forward the example of zapotec "muxes" but that faggotry is borderline nonexistent and more akin to what the japanese did with Kabuki, dress up as women to take on a role normally prohibited by law.

>Drag queens here usually are night entertainment on gay clubs, they dance and say nasty jokes
yeah, that seems to be the norm everywhere

how come no mass shooter ever targeted these?

don't yall have drag kids like "Desmond Is Amazing" or some shit?

There was the Pulse nightclub shooting but that was about it.

But what's the point of having confused adults about their sexuality?

these anons hit it on the head, but another thing that plays a role is a huge portion of teachers are left wing. teachers tend to be extremely woke.

Sexually confused adults join the LGBT community. They can't reproduce so they recruit.

because they get numbers added to their ranks. a confused adult has a higher likelihood of going tranny or becoming an extremely degenerate gay. and once they go down that rabbit hole, it's not so easy to just reverse out of it.

correct

Attached: This+100+besides+if+you+want+sister+banging+trash+there+_1f6df2f33687b79e8ca707f198d98129.jpg (298x326, 14.13K)

What are you going to do when you have kids, srs? I was thinking of sending them to a private school with higher standards.