Do you miss saddam everyday in your cunt?

Do you miss saddam everyday in your cunt?

>iraq
Yes :(

Attached: E57743EA-9556-4443-B340-74238B46BC37.jpg (1079x1365, 293.83K)

lol your race is so retarded they need some schizo strong man to control every little aspect of their life otherwise your whole country crumbles.

Ir-ACK

>race
What did he mean by that?

Attached: 41898756713.png (980x742, 382.64K)

>still seething about a dead man
couldn't be me.

Attached: Israelibros...png (756x499, 834.88K)

You do not understand the difference of heave and hell between a good dictator and a banana republic instated by an invader headed by multiple parties each controlled by a surrounding country, iraq would be great if you put it in the middle of the pacific where nobody can touch it

Whats happening over at tunisia though? Based on what i heard from a guy i know kais fucked you over and turned theocratic

Saddam was based, I remember that he was a big proponent of Mesopotamian history which I’ve always found interesting ever since my father worked in Iraq for a time in the 90s

no

Attached: 1653962030543.jpg (640x640, 91.49K)

This
Iraq shouldn't even exist, just carve it up and divide it between Sunni Arabs, Turks, Kurds, Assyrians and Iranians

kys glowie
>t. Assyrian

Attached: zog.png (1462x291, 55.26K)

>picrel
I mean he's not wrong

Mosul should be Turkish thoughever

That's not going to happen in your lifetime brown shit. Iraq will only fall from the inside. They know that, we'd go to war with Iran if they tried attacking Iraq for example.

Sorry chud, Iraqi soil, just like Hakkari soon will be.

Attached: Turds_and_Roaches_BTFO.png (595x116, 43.14K)

Pretty sure he is the obsessed nafri schizo LARPing as someone else, so you're not even wrong.

Attached: 512561315.gif (640x640, 2.99M)

>will
Iraq is already more dysfunctional than almost all of Africa lol
Even Shiites kill each other there, did you see what's happening in Basra?

Why are you all so mean

Attached: BD3A59E7-4DA8-4C9D-83E2-4BD300C862D3.jpg (840x767, 114.68K)

Yeah I was right kek what an obsessed browncel.
It's one poster who has less worth than my shit. Man up dumbass.

Attached: 1661885756768159.jpg (931x1390, 172.63K)

why would they do that though? I heard the Kurds and the shiites got all the oil fields

Also only support Saddam and classical Ba'athists ironically.

Attached: Chaddam.png (960x721, 287.99K)

>tf
>calls me chud, browncel while worshiping a genocidal puppet his masters got rid of once he became useless
Hilarious

uh oh keep seething nafri, I'm not the one shitting my pants here over a third world country kek

Attached: 872146715.jpg (1346x1942, 511.07K)

I know this nafri poster who lives in canada, i just dont understand why they are so assblasted about iraqis, it’s not like they are any better their countries are very dysfunctional even without 12 year sanctions and a 31 country coalition forcefully destabilizing them

I wonder where that nafri canadian is from though…

*two continents away

mixed moroccan, my condolences.

Attached: Based_Iraqi.jpg (960x686, 47.05K)

I'm from Libya. I know that mindset very well don't worry.

When I read the story of the downfall Saddam I feel sad. He has some admirable qualities, but I guess he bad things too. The way he went down definitely sucks, the fact it wasn't really based on anything he did but was really just used for the US to show the world how strong they were.
I mostly feel sorry for the Iraqi people, they did not deserve the destruction of their country in such a violent way.

Don't Sunnis disbelieve in spiritual intercession?

Saddam was a bloody murderer. He persecuted his own people and gassed them and he invaded Kuwait so we deposed him. Thats what I learned in school.

I miss him. I read he was going to build the world's biggest artillery gun and shoot satelites into space. It probably wouldn't have worked but it would be nice.

You learned jewish lies.

based americans killed more than million of you araps and no one gives a shit lol :)