Why do chopsticks trigger westerns so much?

Why do chopsticks trigger westerns so much?

Attached: 20220905_085215.jpg (1080x1363, 298.91K)

I find it easier to eat noodles with chopsticks tbqh

westerners are so bad at using chopsticks that they assume asians find it as uncomfortable as they do.

this really isnt that complicated
in most asian dishes, the chef has already cut up the food into chopstick-able pieces
this isn't the case in western dishes like steak where cutting is left to the eater

Literally everyone in my state knows how to use chopsticks, it really isn't a bother.

he’s right but he’s a massive faggot for saying “user experience design knowledge” and “intuitive interface”

He didn't say Asians find chopsticks uncomfortable. He said they're harder to learn to use. Obviously Asians who have been using chopsticks their whole lives will find them easy. The difference is that, if you gave a fork and knife to an adult who's only ever used chopsticks, he'll master them in about ten seconds, whereas it's much harder for someone who's only ever used a fork and knife to learn to use chopsticks.

>whereas it's much harder for someone who's only ever used a fork and knife to learn to use chopsticks
as an asian, i'd say it's impossible for someone who didn't use them growing up to become comfortable at them.

I know yts that use chopsticks to eat hot cheetos.

Lol sure I'm comfortable with them and I'm not asian, i lived in Asia for 6 months tho

white hands typed this post

whiteys hold their chopsticks like this. and it's obvious how awkward it is for them.

Attached: Capture.jpg (522x455, 18.75K)

>if you gave a fork and knife to an adult who's only ever used chopsticks, he'll master them in about ten seconds
This isn't true. Adults can't even use a spoon if they didn't learn it as a kid and just being able to put the food in your mouth without dropping it takes a lot of time for adults and mastering it takes even longer. A spoon.

eating with your hands is even easier than a knife and fork but it triggers wypipo even more
brown people truly are the most enlightened of beings

What's better than flipping things frying in hot oil than a pair of wooden chopsticks?

based
eating with your hands is peak SOVL

>some compute faggot thinks his opinion matters

Cringe

When are gonna admit we all browse reddit?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5.78K)

I don't and I never have. I do wonder though how is it that so many people here claim to hate the place but know so much about it and keep posting stuff from there.

shut up ricecel

truth hurts doesn't it?
lmao white people fumbling with their chopsticks is hilarious.
it's like learning to ride a bicycle. for asians using chopsticks is second nature, doesn't require any extra effort.

i used to go to cringetopia, but they closed it, so i have no reason to go there any more