You see, Connie, you're popular because you developed early and started putting out when you were 12...

>You see, Connie, you're popular because you developed early and started putting out when you were 12. But now you can't stand to look at yourself in the mirror because all you see is a whore. So, you pick on Meg to avoid the inevitable realization that once your body's used up by age 19, you're going to be a worn-out, chalky-skinned burlap sack that even your step-dad won't want. How's that? Am I in the ballpark?
You hear that? That's the sound of every screenwriter in Hollywood reverently whispering "fuck" under their breath.

Attached: hq720.jpg (686x386, 33.47K)

Death the America

>if a girl had sex at 12 that's LE BAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!

rope yourself

mostly yeah

have you met those whores?

for me, every woman who has premarital sex is a whore. unless she has sex with me then she is based. until she stops having sex with me, then she's a gigaroastie cunt.

Truth.

Yeah, and acting like a stuck up bitch for so many years, these are the same girls who ask "Whatever happened to all the nice guys?" when they reach middle age. They didn't want the nice guys then, and the assholes certainly don't want them now!

are people seeing family guy as the voice of reason in this gay world?

Baste.

Attached: me and (You).jpg (510x275, 28.17K)

I wish that every writer who has a character stop to monologue another on some petty issue that's probably personal to the writer himself would just die of aids, honestly.

plebs think that tarantino injecting his shower thoughts into his movies as monologues is kino

the dead nigger storage was shower thought?

Speaks to how bitter McFarlane is

>connie>meg

>Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mama! Mama! Mama! Ma! Ma! Ma! Ma! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mummy! Mummy! Mumma! Mumma! Mumma!

Attached: artworks-000011221690-e0vt59-t500x500[1].jpg (500x500, 43.2K)

Your body's not going to be used up at 19 unless you drink like a fish and eat like a pig.

any time someone talks about uno farto's movies, in any way other than shitting on them, you're talking to a midwit if you're lucky, but more than likely an utter fucking retard

Day of the reckoning won't spare you, tranny kike

It was back in the 2000s. It’s been pretty faggy since somewhere in the 2010s. Stopped watching it as much then.

just 2 more week, right!?

Quagmire bros will seethe

As a guy I didn't lose my virginity until I was 19.
And it was to a prostitute
Who I paid
And had sex with in a motel near the airport.

The first few times are always terrible let alone your first few times with a hooker. I feel bad for you user

>In "And the Wiener is...", Connie publicly humiliated Meg at her birthday party, persuading Meg's mom Lois Griffin to send friend Glenn Quagmire over for his own fun.

>In "Let's Go to the Hop", Peter, while disguised as "Lando Griffin" was fooled into going to the Winter Snowball with Connie, however dumped her in front of everyone for Meg.

>In "Barely Legal", Brian gave Connie a taste of her own medicine after she embarrassed Meg at the dance.

>Briefly in "Peter's Daughter", Connie confronts Meg and makes a fat joke, this endues Peter to repeatedly and brutally smash her head into a fire extinguisher, severely bruising Connie

>In "McStroke", Stewie tricks Connie into dating him only for her to find out he's a baby. Stewie yells out to the school that Connie made out with a baby, leaving everyone to think she's a pedophile; she is last seen getting arrested for this.

>In "Stew-Roids" she dates Chris briefly. Originally this is a challenge she takes on to make him popular, but she soon develops an interest in him. Later, Chris dumped her, causing her to lose her popularity for a short time.

What

As a guy I didn't lose my virginity until I was 19.
it was to a prostitute
That I didn't pay
my brother found two retard runaways then hid them in my grandfather house while I was there. I fucked one on the small couch while my brother fucked the other one on the longer couch.