Best kino for train journeys?

Best kino for train journeys?

Attached: 1619894523454.png (745x888, 1.16M)

If you're riding on a train or a bus I really dont think you're qualified to comment on what anyone else is doing. Take that energy and figure out what went so wrong in your life that you're riding public transit

>Taking the train

Attached: FJOLAnnaMAImRFQ[1].jpg (600x400, 66.9K)

Yes I'll just stop having epilepsy you retard.

Meme. Absolute trash tier opinion. Better public transit would mean less cars on the road. You're so far up oil companies ass that you legitimately think public transit is bad or shameful.

some nice comfy kino like freaks and greeks or malcolm in the middle might help. c’mon c’mon doesn’t bad either, might watch it this weekend

reddit is down the hall and to the left. stay there this time

Problem Child 2

Public transit is where rape happens, I've seen a lot of Japanese videos to know this to be true.

That's a tool used by trainyards to get old trains off the tracks. I bet it'd be pretty hard to sneak one out and you can't just buy them

what a fucking retard, that tv is gone if the trains suddenly drifts

Learn to forge. Every man should be able to at least make a basic knife and cast simple objects.

You must be an american. People like you should see how flawlessly public transport works in a place like Japan, and you'd be begging your government to implement something similar, so that people wouldn't have to sit in traffic for 2-3 hours every day in every single major city across your country.

>right click
>save image as
>pictures\not my problem

even in certain parts of america from what ive personally seen it works excellent. it's just that it only covers a small area, outside of that it stops being useful as theres not as many connections or lines. people just need to vote and approve of them but they rather not. they rather be bumper to bumper stop and go every 10 seconds.

>taking your car

Attached: DSC05566.jpg (1280x960, 544.76K)

Bro, here in yuropoor they sacrafice your first born for public transport

I could never go back to driving a car. Sitting on the train comfyposting is so much better than getting frustrated in traffic.

*steals your catalytic converter*

>right click
>save image as
>pictures\not my problem

>implying my car isn't straight piped

with a car you can drive anywhere, nigger.

Public transit in the US is trash, some other countries do it way better and it's far superior to having to drive yourself

Japan works because it's racially homogeneous. You can't have decent public transport in the majority of the first world, niggers and other third worlders will ruin it.