AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1656641861783.png (1046x1231, 747.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

world101.cfr.org/how-world-works-and-sometimes-doesnt/global-governance/what-liberal-world-order
instagram.com/stories/djcausticchasm/2872450509868222791?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based, fuck poor nigger families

Will there be reparations for foundational black Americans in this liberal world order?

How was that wall of repeated text not flagged as spam and allowed to go through?

Surely he didn't say Liberal World Order. Surely not. The goyim golems are permitted to say that openly to the masses! Such things should only be alluded to of said behind closed doors! I will be speaking to the rabbi about this at once

they'll only allow it if it becomes necessary to secure the black vote. things will be in very bad shape by then.

how did those nazi dubs go unchecked

Good, poors are morally weak and deserve to suffer.

Why do chuds hate the free market?

Imagine if there was a massive source of oil in the US that could be exploited if it weren’t for a swath of regulations instituted by the current administration. Thank God nothing like that exists or else it would look like the Biden admin was purposefully fucking over the American people. The fucking guy stood on the debate stage in Pennsylvania and said “I’m going to end oil” and when asked if he wanted to clarify, he said there was no clarification needed. People are now acting surprised that they got exactly what they voted for. It’s cool though, everyone can just go out and buy a $35k electric vehicle and not worry about it. Except for the impact it has on the cost of shipping things like food.

Why chuds are using Any Forums as Any Forums2.0. is because is easier to get replies?

>joe steals the election
>Conservatives don't do shit
>Joe crashes the economy,causes inflation and 5 dollar gas
>Conservatives don't do shit
Can't wait for them to take your fucking guns and you don't do shit AGAIN lmao

what will it look like in the fall when the inflationary recession hits

Attached: 1649046652340.png (860x538, 40.11K)

i dont have a car
today on my ride from work (150k tech job, and I only work in the office 1 morning a week) the lyft driver said he was losing money on this ride because of the price of gas
NOT MY PROBLEM LUL

Your girlfriend can't abort Tyrones baby anymore, have fun raising the little niglet
Captcha: CK0LD

Why are you spouting ESL drivel here instead on Any Forums?

Why don't Lyft just increase prices to reflect supply and demand? Or just get an electric vehicle. Poor business practice.

>Why don't Lyft just increase prices to reflect supply and demand? Or just get an electric vehicle. Poor business practice.
because they can afford to fuck over drivers who literally pay for the right to not be blacklisted in the app once prices come back down

Holy shit he actually said it

Man, I sure do love the liberal world order. I don't know what I'd do without it.

how can use the boards in this way sirs

world101.cfr.org/how-world-works-and-sometimes-doesnt/global-governance/what-liberal-world-order

>After World War II—the deadliest conflict in human history—countries sought to ensure the world never again devolved into such horrific violence.

>World leaders created a series of international organizations and agreements to promote global cooperation on issues including security, trade, health, and monetary policy. The United States has championed this system—known as the liberal world order—for the past seventy-five years.

It's another term for globalism

>free market

Attached: biden gas prices.jpg (1200x876, 114.37K)

>LWO
What happened to NWO?

Why don't you complain about all the Any Forums shit up all the time?
Why does 1 thread out of 150 threads, where at least 20 are always off-topic, bother you so much?

Is this real
Linkma0ay

>we

Attached: 1607693838414.png (693x693, 637.08K)

instagram.com/stories/djcausticchasm/2872450509868222791?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

>this is what the Liberal World Order looks like

Attached: LWO.jpg (1080x611, 97.61K)