I hate America so fucking much

>be America
>have very little cultural/intellectual hinterland
>take other countries' cultural property
>smear them with shit and fling them back in our faces
>everything beautiful thing you touch becomes cheap and ugly
Fuck off you cunts. I genuinely hate you people for what you've done to the world.

Attached: 1662304556419277.jpg (1174x801, 140.04K)

Maybe if you obsolete buck broken euros could, idk, make new things instead of resting on the laurels of your far greater ancestors, this wouldn't be a problem. You people really are fucking useless, lmfao.

And yet you still eat it up

Attached: CB2C3C88-7818-40FC-84F9-C9C5787FB141.jpg (1235x650, 84.25K)

Hate yanks like you wouldn't believe.

I watched the first episode and despite all the money spent it was the most turgid, uninvolving tripe imaginable.

>I hate america
>have very little cultural
>take other countries cultural property
Oh you mean like Britbongs have been doing to America since the 1800s?

Attached: Behind every anglo black influencer (1).jpg (1400x9642, 2.26M)

25million people (and counting) enjoyed this show. We don't need you, CHUD

Facebook-tier thread

Anglo-American culture is about 90% British. Everything good about America derives from your British roots.

>7 billion people
>25 million were curious enough to watch after an enormous, years-long publicity drive
You realise that includes people who watched the first ten minutes then switched off?

it's funny because nearly everything you posted there is banal dreck which will be forgotten in a few decades whereas British culture is the dark star which you orbit without realising it.

I'm done talking to you cunts, fucking off yourselves.

it wasn't so bad chud, grow a pair

Lol the bbc would have done the same shit shut up faggot

Powerful

Attached: 1662125328709321.gif (512x288, 3.63M)

Why don’t YOU create something new instead of marring ours you stupid fucking nigger?!

>Ayo you niggas finna be da lawd of dem rangs and shieet
>Roll credits

Kino

Attached: 1662217248405027.jpg (690x1171, 599.16K)

it is awful
don't be delusional
why do middle class indians love shit so much (capeshit)?

Did I touch a nerve, Giuseppe?

she is a side character, a literal housewife which got 3 minutes of screentime and you chuds are acting like she is galadriel

>when the chicken wings of power arrive

The only reason Americans reply to threads like this is to participate in the myth that they have some kind of control in their country. "haha yeah, we did that! take that yuropoor!!".
You didn't do that. Some malicious cultural Marxist did that, and if you had any power and sense at all you would have stopped them.

> celine dion
> anglo
American education, everyone

Mostly true. I see how filthy and subversive our entertainment industry is, but I cannot muster enough interest to actively oppose them. I simply choose not to participate. It's weird how radical even that makes me in the eyes of my fellow Americans, when all it really is is apathy.