/tbg/ - The Boys General

YOUUUUU Edition

Previous

Attached: 1655549581500.jpg (890x466, 49.59K)

FORMIDABLE INTELLECT

I want the Deep's wife to manage my life.

OI UWEEE

Family comes first

Attached: SB is HL dad.jpg (3840x2160, 1.3M)

Attached: grace3.jpg (743x565, 49.46K)

The Boys is a show on Amazon Prime. Someone is going to disagree and call me a chudcel.

Hughie should've just convinced mindstorm to kill Homelander. Annoying that that possibility wasn't even addressed.

terrible blowjobs

I wouldn’t mind having full control of Maeve’s eggs if you catch my drift

Black Noir is swiftly becoming my fav character

braindead writing

>SB is Homelander's father
Knew it, it was pretty obvious when SB started talking about wanting a son, it also makes sense they would use him as the genetic blueprint since he reacted the best to V.

did anybody else feel really bad for the mind guy
I forgot he existed until this episode and thought previous mentions of him were about that dead fat guy with the daughter who could see memories
poor schizo just wanted peace

Attached: bn3.jpg (688x515, 80.42K)

I FUCKING CALLED IT

Nigga Batman had a hard life

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-06-30-20h52m17s997.png (1280x720, 720.93K)

we all fucking called you're not special

I'm more interested in impregnating her anyway.

It for some reason doesn't seem to work on the strongest Heroes since Mindstorm couldn't mind hax Soldier Boy and they still needed to gas him to knock him out even after Mindstorm did his thing on him. Pretty much we're on Dragon Ball logic where big power number = your shit doesn't work on me.

Attached: dumdum.png (609x456, 488.41K)

if homelander's son has both homelander's and soulja boy's DNA, surely he'd be the most powerful supe of all time?

>Mindstorm wouldn't have agreed to
>he didn't do it to Soldier Boy
>Homelander might have bullshit immunity like he does against notAOC's head popping power
>Soldier Boy was hellbent on killing him anyway

do you think noir ever fantasized about fuckin the fox girl

Homelander's 42 years old.

I didn’t call it

This shit was leaked last year.

Almost the precise age that lines up with SB's betrayal to the russians

>Souja boy killed my gay uncle now I have to check if the oven is still on
>I hope this mission involves something with dicks and me getting cumblasted
>Ooh.. Butcher I'm so sleepy time for a nap
Name a worse character

Attached: m.m..jpg (981x496, 50.74K)

>We're gonna cut that part of you out like a cancer
Soldier Boy just signed his death warrant. Homelander will commit patricide to further distance himself from his humanity. Screenshot this.

did you watch the episode? homelander was already born when they sold sb out to the russians

Black noir is a pussy

if I'm being honest the jeffrey dean morgan as tek-knight thing feels out of place as the final season
it was a smaller side arc and should have been 2 or 3 and not the last, this season is all about soldier boy/homelander and should have been the last DESU

Wheres the fucking Mega

Didn't one of the writers said his laser eyes are strongest than Homelanders

So who is Homelander's mother?
I remember last week someone suggested that Homelander was the son of Soldier Boy and Stormfront. No way they're going with that surely?

>Name a worse character
A train, but he’s second
niggers

That's my point, HL was born, SB was bad product, edgar sold him out

I don't know what the writers are going for by having homelander, the trump stand in, go from yelling about fake news, to campaigning for the democratic presidential nominee if not to say that both sides are in bed with the evil corporations

brother zoned KEKW

I fucking LOVE SB

I believe it

My queen!

Attached: Queen-Maeve-the-boys.jpgMy.jpg (1200x675, 87.67K)

Attached: 3452345.jpg (458x440, 28.21K)

Wait wait wait wait wait, so did they confirm that it was Soulja's sperm and Liberty/Stormfront's egg? Meaning that Homelander was fucking his mom in s2

>the cute animation from Payback
HOLY KINO

Only sb for now

Are Payback the most incompetent goobers ever?

>Kill all potential witnesses to you killing Soldier Boy
>"No, guys, we didn't do it on purpose, we're just retarded."
>Convince everyone that supes have no place in the military as a result, set back Vought decades
>Don't even kill Soldier Boy
>Sell him to russians, who make him much stronger
>Die

Soldier Boy isn't dying this season at least.

Yes, we all saw the episode. None of this is ambiguous, it was all openly stated. Jesus Christ.

They didn't say a thing about Stormfront.

if each of those animated character represents a member of payback, who is the squirrel and the 2 birds ?

>No way they're going with that surely?
a few days ago i wouldve said no but im not so sure anymore

If Homelander doesn't call Soldier Boy "daddy" and hugs him like the awkward autistic child he is inside I'm quitting this show

>one of the best episodes of the series
>follows it up with one of the worst
what did kripke mean by this?

>Liberty/Stormfront
Probably not because she didn't seem to be aware

you, the viewer

And then homie will be killed by Ryan

>homelander what ar-
>succeeding you... father

squirrel is edgar

>people being mad in the other thread that SB is a genuine scumbag and not just Dean Winchester with super powers

Lol

I"M FOOKIN HYPED FOR THE FINALE

I'VE BEEN PREDICTING THIS FOR TWO WEEKS

Maybe he gave her the ol hot cosby at Herogasm because he said in e6 that he founded it WITH liberty/stormfront. So they were fucking each other a bunch, we know that

Noir will die helping take down Soldier Boy, holding him till the nerve agent knocks him out which kills Noir.
Soldier Boy will betray Homelander cause he doesn't want to be replaced and fuck Vought.
Soldier Boy will be disappointed in how soft Homelander is.
Soldier Boy will smack Homelander around to toughen him up and wanna meet Ryan which will scare Homelander.
Hughie will get a does of permanent V to keep him from dying

Soldier Boy wasn't aware either. He said he was just doing some tests for vogelbaum and they just mentioned egg harvesting with maeve

He has no mother. He was created in a lab using Soilder Boys spunk.

Show is still pretty good, but the complete faggotry of the writers was on display here. Suddenly Soldier Boy is actually bad and never did anything good. It's like it was written for fags on reddit who just "knew" Soldier Boy was bad because they know the politics of Kripke et al.
>See?! I told you Soldier Boy was evil this whole time even though nothing the show actually showed us said that!
Also why does Soldier Boy genuinely think he stormed Normandy? He wouldn't say shit like that to Hughie if he knew it was just a photo op. Makes no sense.

there can be only one

A train being alive is retarded. MM is a retarded character. Final Twist was kino but predictable. HOWEVER
>character gets a flashback/vision of the future of what to do next and STILL makes the wrong choice afterwards (not telling hughie about temp v brain mush)
KINO TROPE

Don't open this

Attached: 1655964910764.jpg (500x500, 83.23K)

...and Liberty/Stormfront's egg. I bet they're saving that for the season finale

would be dope to see souljaboy wooping ass with HL and BN.Still glad to see jensen in more roles he's cool af

>20m of Butcher's past you already knew all about
>15m of sleep inducing Kimiko/Frenchie as usual
>10m of animated Black Noir's delusions about a past event you also already knew most of
At least Deep salvages it as always with his moments

Cute post credits too

How many doses of Temp V have they taken by now? Surely they should be dead by now?

All that in one episode wow

Not even half as cute as King Shark.

Attached: file.png (780x438, 261.42K)

Post The Deep's wife's ass

LINKSISTERS PLEASE SHARE WITH ME

Holy shit, what an annoying episode. And right after the best episode of the series too, which is now fucking pointless because nothing in it had consequences. For everyone who was wondering how the hell they were planning on stretching this all the way to a 5th season (at the very least), there you have it. A-train is alive and has a new heart, the temp-v kills you so they will have to go back to being non-supe normies, kimiko has powers again which means her and frenchie are regrettably back in the main plotline, oh and homelander is soldier boy's son. What's that? You expected homelander to get depowered and lose for good? Too fucking bad boyos. Maybe in season 9, 6 years from now. And who knows, they might actually redeem him at this rate, because butcher is le toxic masculinity man and that's the real evil in this world, didn't you know?

Black Noir in this episode is fucking hysterical

It was already established early on Soldier Boy was as much of a cunt as Homelander even to his team, except at least Homelander didn't molest little boy heroes

I dream of the day when wokeness lets the media slip from its grip, we might actually get something good then.

So what's Jack QV gonna do now that they are writing him out of the show?

They still needed the eggs from someone

More like Nardo.
Krillin's Kienzan could still cut Cell, Tien's Ki ko ho could still hold back Cell (manga).

formidable intellect

You're dumb if you think butcher will let hughie take more temp V

Attached: 1601686534078.webm (600x600, 2.94M)

PLEASE I WANNA WATCH I WANNA WATCH I WANNA WATCH I WANNA WATCH I WANNA WATCH I WANNA WATCH I WANNA WATCH I WANNA WATCH I WANNA WATCH I WANNA WATCH I WANNA WATCH

I'd rather see his sidepiece's ass

>Liberty disappears in 1979
>Soldier Boy donates sperm in 1980
>a child is born in 1981
Bros, they used her eggs 100%

This episode affirmed to us that all SB did was beat up Gunpowders and yet you still can't get over your obsession pedo, can you?

>Suddenly Soldier Boy is actually bad and never did anything good.
So you’re fine with molesting 14 year old boys. You’re a dumb faggot.

I FUCKING KNEW HE WAS EViL! HE WAS FRIENDS WITH COSBY AND TOLD A WOMAN TO SMILE MORE

Either way they’ll have to be some cure or some shit. They’ve already taken more than 5 doses.