The Ninth Gate (1999). Better than Eyes Wide Shut (1999)?

I'm thinking yes

Attached: 103477.jpg (1920x1080, 144.05K)

No but its peak comfy

No it’s a goofy and comfy flick but nothing more

Well comfiness counts for something. Which one would you rather have on a desert island?

I thought it was great. How many movies end with satan pussy riding your ween

It's more fun for sure

Haven't seen 9th gate, but I heard it's about gnostic cults? Very spooky.

I believe both pedo elite sex entrapment trafficking rings as in EWS.

I also believe there are actual real life practicing gnostic cults and alchemical rituals being performed.

The thing is, Kubrick was killed for EWS, Polanski wasn't for 9th Gate, so make of that what you will. I choose to believe the cultists are either too powerful to care about a movie that exposes them slightly, OR, they're not powerful enough to order a blatant assassination.

It's about a book that can apparantly summon the devil and an antique book salesman who tries to find all the copies. It's pretty good eurokino

You're a retard if you think Kubrick was killed for EWS

Isn't it actually about gnostic illumination and the euro villain gets banished to the shadow realm?

Sorry, you're right, it was for "Paths of Glory". He knew too much!

I thought Skelator was American? But he didn't have all the correct pages

Polanski is part of the cabal. He flaunts his depravity and power in several films. He doesn't expose them in the Ninth Gate, he plays around with the idea of devil worshipers because those are the people he usually associates with. An evil man, but he does make great kino.

The bit about mocking the flabby old fat "devil worshippers" who still go to the orgies seemed like pretty real too

Do you think he was supposed to die in the murder ritual, or was he a conspirator? Did he maybe get read into the conspiracy after the murder ritual?

>implying I didn't COOOOOM at that sexy as fuck angel blonde at the end.

>angel
Heh.

Yes.

Attached: 84r8gm867.jpg (680x652, 27.5K)

will yurop ever recover to its former glories or is it ruined by niggers forever

This.

>It's a reddit nigger thinks they're educating people episode

Infinitely better than Eyes Wide Shut.