Is this place hell on earth or what? Why did my parents fucking immigrate here

Is this place hell on earth or what? Why did my parents fucking immigrate here.

Attached: Flag-Canada.jpg (800x400, 14.34K)

Why is it hell on earth? You get used to the liberalism eventually

>Is this place hell on earth or what?
not where I live lololololol suck my fat greasy shithole citynigger

Job market sucks. No i blame all my problems on canada not me.

this thread lacks the edgyness Mr. Oh

Take your balls and go wherever you want. fucking mom's child

Degenerates stick with degenerates.

why are squids so angry all the time?

Yeah I really don't know why Asians move there Canadians are dangerously racist to Asians. You'd be safer on the West and East coast of America. NYC has a little Korea just for you guys. Just beware the Red States and you are safe.

Immigration to USA is hard.

Asians should stay in asia simple as is.

Yeah I keep hearing that maybe if you come as a student you can get a couple years to work it through. That's what my other asian and assorted foreign friends did. If you are up to it the coast guard helps with it but you have to be in that. No so bad if you like boats.

we can switch places

If you think canada is hell on earth than yous struggle in just about any country you step foot in

It is, it's a neoliberal shithole with no future prospects.

Still better than Hell Joseon

>fat
we know

Attached: not white.jpg (2704x4056, 2.41M)

>neoliberal
Just a buzzword at this point
Please leave if you dislike the cunt so much .

>Just a buzzword at this point
No? It's the political status of Canada.
We have been under neoliberalism for roughly 50 years.

Attached: goyslop spotted.png (638x780, 635.83K)

Nah keep the gooks out

Definition: privatization of state assets, free trade and deregulation.

Don’t Asians get their shit rocked regularly by youths in the USA? Does that happen in Canada?

Not where I live. In my town we all get along. I grew up and live in a multiethnic enclave where people unironically don't care about race because we all have enough money and such that there isn't any competition. The main conflict is with the town next door which is very conservative and comes in to start trouble. There is a violent white town and a violent black town but we mixed and immigrant people just want to live in peace. All come here. I used to think this was normal but after traveling around the country I know I grew up in a sheltered bubble. It makes me sad that where I live is so abnormal for here.