Buenos Aires 'Implosion'

Do any Argentine anons - specifically those living in or around Buenos Aires - recall a story about some strange 'implosion' that occurred around that area about a decade ago? I believe the local government tried to cover it up and said that it was an explosion caused by a supposed gas leak. I remember someone mentioning this once on Any Forums years ago and I have yet to see it being mentioned since then. I did find a few news stories about the incident in Spanish and English, but media regarding the incident is sparse outside of that.

Attached: 2039C345-B7F4-40D7-843D-C613F0F5E05B.png (2560x1600, 136.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rtve.es/noticias/20110926/misteriosa-explosion-buenos-aires-acaba-vida-mujer-deja-ocho-heridos/464362.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=NcH8kdpevog&t=1419s
youtu.be/tfRB1VcBTn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Uhhh... the Iron Mountain incident?

It stored legal documents and a year later it was confirmed it was burnt down intentionally

Attached: HMVNSMCBMJA47BUCMKTVJL2NRM.jpg (1920x1310, 679.14K)

this?
rtve.es/noticias/20110926/misteriosa-explosion-buenos-aires-acaba-vida-mujer-deja-ocho-heridos/464362.shtml

No, it happened in Monte Grande in 2011. It was some kind of 'implosion' that pulled things towards it, but the local government tried to say it was an explosion. People nearby say they saw something fall from the sky, but if it was a meteor then I don't know why they would try to cover it up. It seems like your government has been trying to memory hole it for years.
This is it.

Some people said that could be a failed air-air missile launched near the ezeiza airport, but the local people said that a lot of lights in the stky was around near there, exist some videos from the moment of the incident. i want to ask something, you think that a carafe can explode like that? 4 houses was affected

Why do you care?

I haven't heard that theory. I have heard some say that it could have been a satellite or a meteor, but why would you cover up a meteor impact? Gas cylinders found at the scene of the incident, which were the official blame for the 'explosion', were in perfect condition. They definitely weren't the cause.
Why does anyone care about anything?

youtube.com/watch?v=NcH8kdpevog&t=1419s
in this video, the missile theory is included
on the other hand, this is mistery that the
government hidden things

Unfortunately, I don't speak Spanish, but I appreciate the video. I am starting to learn Spanish so hopefully I can watch it one day. I have heard that NASA was involved in cleaning up the site as well so it could have been the Americans who pressured the Argentine government into covering up the incident.

it was me and was accident OK?

shit now I need to watch the video about the Cat-Man

Cat-Man? My town has a cat man as well.

the only implosion I know about was when your mom came to my room

Attached: 1618807397871.jpg (640x581, 191.34K)

nothing to see here gentlemen

Attached: 1662323472765.png (3050x1731, 3.93M)

Excessive consumption of spicy empanadas that inadvertently have led to a gas leak - an anal leak, to be accurate.

found it
youtu.be/tfRB1VcBTn8
you can try the youtube auto translation tool

>una bola de fuego que cayĆ³ del cielo
lol wtf is this

Thanks. Here is my town's cat man.

Attached: 7DCA5011-B730-46CF-9235-24F03D12803A.jpg (620x400, 42.11K)

cool did you ever took a pic with him like that girl?

My friend saw him eating rats once, but I haven't. He has been gone for some time now. I think social services got involved.

Your grandad's head imploded when it was subjected to the deeps of the southern Atlantic Ocean.

>My friend saw him eating rats once
wild
hope he's better now