Managed to make a film about gays without it being annoying and obnoxious

>managed to make a film about gays without it being annoying and obnoxious

Attached: MV5BNDk3NTEwNjc0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzYxNTMwMzI@._V1_.jpg (648x960, 136K)

Kino and Timothée never looked more beautiful than when he was in this.

might give it a watch desu gives me hope that I might score a beautiful young twink one day

good movie and yes, you’re right, it was effective partly because it was not preachy or didactic. it just told the story without shoving a political message down your throat.

was it implied the dad was Chad's fuck doll for a semester in college too?

Attached: F886484B-6054-4E34-88EE-9D9AA65FE375.jpg (750x423, 201.07K)

>gays
Bis
Anyways I like this movie because it guaranteed me 2 qt twinks near the time of release who wanted to capture a similar romance

yes, not even twinks are safe from Chad

sequel when

Never, Armie is "canceled" for his coomer antics and Timmy is walled anyway.

media never shows you the more regular relationships, prideshit drives us nuts.

No, it's implying that he doesn't really love his wife or at least doesn't think what they have is special
Also gross groomer movie

>made by an italian
Of course it is

Completely wrong. He simply had the opportunity for a similar relationship in his youth but wasn't confident enough to pursue it and he's proud of Elio for going through with it despite knowing the romance would be brief and ultimately ill-fated.

>He simply had the opportunity for a similar relationship in his youth but wasn't confident enough to pursue it
with Chad?

the title alone manages to do it

Wrong
I'm even proven correct as in the sequel he and the wife split and he meets another girl on a train and even explains that he and her never had anything special

>pederasty
>no agenda

armie's career is over.

What does the title mean?

Sequel is trash and non-canon in my eyes. Shouldn't have been written and only exists as a cash grab because the movie was a massive success. It works best as a stand-alone and the heartbreak is crucial to the impact of the story. The happy ending with them being together as old men and "raising" Elio's kid brother as their own removes all of the impact the original novel had.

>The happy ending with them being together as old men and "raising" Elio's kid brother as their own
Why are long term gay relationships so disgusting?