This is even worse than Colbert's Vax Scene

This is even worse than Colbert's Vax Scene

Attached: Screenshot_20220630_231610.jpg (1080x792, 262.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5w955V6ULd4
youtu.be/VtJFb_P2j48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First reply, I just broke this threads hymen.

Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

Its over, you might as well just go post on reddit and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pumped and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

Is that MC Ride in the back?

Who?

youtu.be/5w955V6ULd4
Society is collapsing

you're witnessing distilled judaism

You WILL carry the baby to term
You WILL raise it for at least 18 years
You WILL be happy

Attached: 1656109724633.jpg (377x250, 22.13K)

Meh, im drunk, and im not gonna MARRY the thread...it isnt that attractice of a thread, but its only 7 minutes old, so....

What's the point of dressing up in the symbols of a country if you don't like it?

In fact, what's the point of staying in a country if you don't like it?

>reproductive rights when referring to abortion
I will never understand America

>America
Europe does that too

Based

Attached: 1656522052932.jpg (973x1024, 172.69K)

The only people who watch shows like that are really lame centre-left corporate Dem Gen X/Boomers. Young people, the far left, and the right all think this shit is cringe.

I would certainly raw dog Michelle in that dress

I hate women so much it's unreal bros

Attached: godfather-michael.gif (498x278, 3.73M)

Why is Danny Devito in the drumlime?

Imagine having like 20 kids and they've all got to listen as you're railing their mom in the next room. God that's hot.

nice pins!

Mike Pompeo is a Christian Evangelical and big time CIA faggot and his people are undoubtedly part of the network that radicalized every Any Forums retard on this website

Pins?

Yeah, but a lot of Europeans gave America flack for overturning Wade when most of their laws are actually even more restrictive. Like the Mississippi law that kicked this all off was banning abortions after 15 weeks, whereas in France the limit is 14 weeks.

>"some people say abortion is killing a baby. It's not. It's stopping a baby from happening"

Dear lord the fucking cope. Just admit you're killing a baby.

Greeting from Kazakhstan

Attached: CD7FBA5D-9967-474C-871F-7AA94565B8C3.jpg (1024x655, 80.12K)

It has no sense of identity or self-awareness you fucking retard. It has no meaningful consciousness

So it's okay for me to kill you while you're on a general anesthetic?

Unironically disturbing.

Even the black keyboard guy on the right is disgusted.

kek

Attached: FA16EC52-8048-40B5-BAD1-3532A4892E21.jpg (852x819, 94.3K)

You dumbasses always say this. You know the difference? You on general anaesthetic have, at one time, had some sense of identity and developed consciousness and personhood. A zygote has not, it has no awareness at all into well into development. Taking something away that has existed is completely different than preventing the growth of a consciousness that does not yet exist

Neither does a 1 year old kid you retard. Can we kill adults who slip into unconsciousness too since at that point in time it has no sense of identity or self awareness either? Why the fuck do pro abortionists have such brainless arguments? Christ use the eugenics argument atleast, it's the most legitimate and fact based argument you have.

So Americans DO want to be more like China and North Korea?

Shes (((Jewish)))

>has no awareness at all into well into development
Prove it. Awareness is a spook.

>(((Wolf)))

danny devito has never turned down a role

Legs.

Even though they are "pro science" they have little grasp of the scientific concepts being discussed. They have to fall back on retarded non arguments like that one.

Was this the chick on Bill Burr's latest special who didn't crack a single joke?

>Taking something away that has existed is completely different than preventing the growth of a consciousness that does not yet exist

Why is that different to where its justified in one case, and not the other? Why is it relevant if one has experienced consciousness but is currently in an unconscious state, vs one who is currently unconscious but is nearly guaranteed to be in a conscious state in under a year? You explain there is a difference, but you don't explain why it matters.

what is this gay debate tactic called again?

Closing your legs is stopping a baby from happening.

>destroying a future existence is ok while destroying a past existence is heinous
Killing a pregnant lady is a double homicide in California btw

>Society is collapsing
you jest but how do you destroy a civilization and its people?
you subvert how it has worked and make the people willingly do things that are bad for them.
its an effective strategy that has been deployed many times.
the worst part of that strategy is while it is being used it is hard for the affected party to notice because it is being chalked up to changing values or modernization.
outright stating things will be met with skepticism and ridicule by the affected and only in hindsight when utterly destroyed and defeated will they see what has been done to them and by that time it is too late to change it.

Yep, and Boris said it was a backwards step, somehow forgetting that one of the other countries where abortion law is set separately by its constituent parts is...the UK.

Pointing out that the US has abortion laws that are as non-restrictive as China and North Korea?
Discussing a fact I guess.

how stupid does a roastie have to be to not get pregnant? it's not 1700. there's multiple kinds of birth control meds available, not to mention condoms, and not getting creampied

but nothing compared to Colbert's Democracy Season Finale

And a one month old is different in this way to an 8 month fetus...how, exactly?

but was it worse than this?
youtu.be/VtJFb_P2j48

Killing unborn babies for convenience is morally wrong, you can try to reason and logic your way out of the guilt but at the end of the day all of that is just cope

No it’s not, your thoughts are as material as everything else. There is no soul, but there are neurons whose development and patterns of activation can be seen and increasingly understood. Cognition isn’t some ephemeral boogie man like people want to treat it as, it’s a phenomena like any other that can be studied and understood. There is a massive gulf in the level of consciousness in a fetus versus a newborn. There is literally an exponential increase in the amount of perceptual data that being receives as soon as it’s out of the womb and in an external environment with external stimuli. It isn’t meaningfully alive imo until it’s body can be sustained outside the womb

You mean that Showtime special where he was utterly unprepared for the outcome?

Good thing our friends at Dominion have prevented such a departure from the status quo from ever happening again. Now Biden is president and everything is wonderful and good again and anything that isn't is Putin's fault.

I have a feeling most women don't even understand their menstrual/ovulation cycle outside of "My panties have blood in them." If they understood, then they could plan their sexual activities more carefully.

no that’s not it

They should plan their sexual activities with me. If not they can go fuck a cactus for all I care.

>It has no meaningful consciousness
Nonhuman animals have no meaningful consciousness. Hell a lot of modern human adults lack meaningful consciousness and up until a couple thousand years ago anatomically modern humans almost entirely lacked consciousness. Consciousness is not what you think it is and doesn't imply what you think either.

No it isn’t you superstitious retard. It’s a genetic string of information with no independent identity for a good while. If life begins at conception miscarriages are the number one global cause of death. Totally asinine sentiment. At the stage people take plan B it’s purely cellular

they just use it as routine birth control instead of contraceptives.

Attached: A2647517-0E54-46EF-B4D3-83770BB784AF.jpg (1024x735, 96.07K)

>It isn’t meaningfully alive imo until it’s body can be sustained outside the womb
By this logic retards can be killed by their handlers and that's ok right? Also you haven't proven anything regarding the consciousness difference between a newborn and an 8 month old baby. You just spewed plebbit for a whole paragraph.

>the "consciousness" argument
you are killing another living thing that is human (that you actively participated in creating). that is murder and morally wrong, full stop.

it's irrelevant anyways, it's a states' rights issue now so you are free to kill your kin in whatever shithole blue state you crawled out of

This is just semantics. For all we know you don't have a consciousness. We're just animals disguising our impulses with pretty words and ceremonies.

>2018

yawn

I will never understand how the democrat establishment and their media cronies don't understand that the vast majority of Americans consider abortion to be pretty fucking evil at worst and incredibly distasteful at best. Most women who've had one are appropriately ashamed of it.

Displays like this are only serving to drive people even further away from them.

Why is "it can't be helped" so common in anime and manga?

It's a psyop to invert the truth. Those who display their pride publicly feel the most shame inwardly.