After ST is done, her career is gonna be deader than Daisy Ridley's womb, right?

After ST is done, her career is gonna be deader than Daisy Ridley's womb, right?

Attached: d323bfb5b80494b39f1d9c72d940787d.jpg (540x540, 33.7K)

Children are worthless anyway

She is 4/10. Just fuck rape her.

nope, nepotism always wins no matter how trash of an actor you are, and it helps her case that both of her parents are kino machines. Millas kid is basically securing a spot on Hollywood right now simply because of her famous parents who are certified hacks. Maya isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Attached: rexfeatures_9241923y.jpg (2725x3500, 574.42K)

Yes. Her mom got HARVested and has probably warned her about the fact most actresses are just glorified prostitutes who exist to be pimped out to asian Businessmen and Jewish producers, so she won't let herself get casting couched so she won't get roles outside of niche soiboi run netflix productions.

She won't need to get casting couched because her mother (and probably Ethan) have already done it beforehand.
She'll get easy nepotism work, Tarantino will probably give her a leading role within 5 years.

>nepotism
But she isn't Jewish.

Her parents are Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke. She’ll be alright

Attached: E2123CC6-E603-452E-AC10-122E55A7357C.jpg (500x765, 40.15K)

Tarantino retired though.

Uma's given Tarantino so much foot fetish material that he will have to use his power to get her in movies.

Other way around nigger, she's one of the few who'll have a career post season 5. Out of all the kids only Sadie and Millie will have success. For the rest is over. David Harbour and Winona will be ok since they had careers previous to this. The one with the worst career prospects is Joe Keery. He'll have to go the comic con route or starve

All of the boys will have more successful careers than Sadie, lol.

I agree with Sadie and Millie but did David Harbour really have much of career before this? I think I've seen him only once or twice in extremely minor roles in movies before ST.

Neither is Milla Jovovich or Paul Anderson and yet kid is the main character in some new Disney movie coming out. Uma and Ethan Hawke have both worked with some great directors, you can bet they can use that leverage to get their daughter a career after Stranger Things dies out. She was already in a Tarantino movie, she's going to be fine.

Attached: 2fe5a8838943843.jpg (3096x4812, 2.49M)

Joe Keery will be the Mark Hamill of ST, mark my words

She's going to be fine. She has a music career that is about to blow up and has all the right opinions to become a major star in music, not to mention is one of the most popular characters on a hit show that by all accounts is a character based on her real life personality. She's made to be a brand even before you consider who her parents are. It doesn't hurt that she's attractive. Her appearance on Fallon is getting a lot of attention and she has an album coming out soon, also Stranger Things' new season has a second part, so I think it's her summer

Literally every time this character opens her mouth I instantly skip forwards 5 seconds, consider the scene to see if she's still in it, then if she is skip another 5, until she stops being on screen.

It doesn't even take any effort. It's reflexive. It would take effort NOT to do it.

Attached: 1554487457515.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

What mommy/daughter roles would you like to see with them?

Attached: TheNipSlipBig5141.jpg (650x381, 53.22K)

>Her appearance on Fallon is getting a lot of attention
yeah, because she looked like a drugged out retard just like her dad. I think her career is gonna be fine but this isn't the best example to use of why she is popular right now.

no bro.. it's cuz she said "fuck the supreme court". the official instagram account with 500million followers commented on her video. everyone loves her roe v. wade opinion. it's massive

Thats not a nip slip lmao

Nah, he'll come back for one more just to get those fresh feet in there.

damn, very stunning and brave of her to hold this unique opinion, I never would have guessed her stance on this otherwise.

Attached: MEAHZNH_o.jpg (2048x1365, 262.08K)

>teethed vagaina

you think tarantula is gonna try and get foot shots of her in his last movie?

you will never pass, tranny sodomite

>someone as ugly as Maya
>music career
oh I'm laffin