She is right. Why do all Disney shows do this shit?

She is right. Why do all Disney shows do this shit?

Attached: 1706934068.jpg (1920x1074, 678.48K)

There were no "great" or "amazing" episodes of Boba Fett. Even "mediocre" is being generous.

I want to feel Grace's feet

>Moon Knight
>mediocre 2-4
Nigga what? Also the Marvelized finale of Moon Knight is easily my least favorite episode even with flying Egyptian cockroach qt

I'm not even watching that show, but I clicked on the video because Grace looked so cute.

>Mando and Wandavision get more than 6 episodes
>almost universally loved
Is the director's board or whatever seriously just compromising at the 6 episode middle ground because they don't want to make a full series or a direct-to-streaming movie?

same with obi wan. haven't seen the rest

i wish stupid americans would stop using mediocre when they want to say bad. learn what words mean, you fucking imbeciles.

have a concept that 20 years ago would be enough for a single episode of a tv show.
pad out the story with anything; time filling distractions that go nowhere, doesnt matter.
stretch the single story out to fill 6 or more episodes and save a fortune on writing talent.
then overspend on production so the whole thing costs a fortune, making the writing cutbacks pointless but dont think about that.
despite the high production costs do a few things in a weirdly half assed and cheap way.
create a show that doesnt really appeal to anyone.
Its a new formulae, i dont get it myself but they are all doing it; look at Picard for another drawn out pointless hack fest

Does she actually exist or is she some uncanny valley AI creation?

Attached: ewasdcx.png (1967x1231, 2.45M)

3 episodes is basically movie length. Marvel writers apparently can't write for tv.

this is kinda sad

does she look at the camera and make faces for the thumbnail or are those just stills she chose when recording?

She isn't right, she's never been right. She's just a retarded ugly bitch with one of the most annoying voices I've ever heard.

t. jessica chastain

She's some weird Catholic prude or something. Plus gives off a vibe of female autism. Doing anything sexual with her is basically bestiality.

what are the expressions where she opens her mouth mean?

yeah neither of those started good

>says the 4channeler
she likely makes more money than you for doing lmao

>people become aware of the concept of "filler"

yeah this is how seasons typically work. You have a first episode which snags in people who just started watching, then you have a bunchof crap in the middle that is just there ot pad out the season. Formulaic stuff like "person becomes victim, hero is made aware and solves the mystery of the missing vibrator" and shit like that, then you finish off the season with a two-part finale or maybe a cliffhanger. The only new thing about the disney shows is that they're just 6 episodes long.

>weird catholic prude
good lord shes perfect

I've never seen any of her videos but I can't imagine those are stills from the videos because they're so unnatural, but then again I have no idea how retarded people are these days so you never know

grace is 10/10 for a fatty. i would love to date her

>making her do the raised eyebrow right before you bust in her eyebrow hair