In a time of falling birth rates why was he vilified for trying to help people have sex?

In a time of falling birth rates why was he vilified for trying to help people have sex?

Attached: mysterypua.jpg (541x811, 89.56K)

Because people weren't ready for Funk Odyssey

Why this happening

Attached: chart.png (640x478, 48.04K)

this is why you allow immigration

>trying to help people have sex?
Fucking look at him

I'd rather have my country's population collapse and then rebuild, than have it replaced with shitskins.

He was encouraging no strings attached, rootless cosmopolitan high verbal iq hookup culture that AT BEST (no contraceptives or abortions) produces cattle/bugpeople instead of real human beings

How is this possible
I just watch a documentary saying that the human population is Going to explode by 2050 and that i single-handedly caused global warming by not recycling that water bottle i threw away when i was 6. Im glad that we have allies like china, India and Africa leading the way to green energy and pollution reduction.

"Having sex" (with contraceptives, abortions) is what's causing falling birthrates. In part.

Mass immigration has never ended well for any state in anytime in history ever.

This.
He’s gas chamber tier

low IQ, malicious, or both?

The jews pushed the feminist agenda leading to women seeking jobs as that is what being a "stronk independent women" was meant to be. Workforce increases because of that which, of course, benefits the jew by increasing the demand while the offers stay the same thus leading to lower salaries overall on top of having a long list of wagies to switch around if they start getting complacent.
Because of that is factored in in every home now, a family that used to be provided by a single salary now must do with two but having two jobs makes having kids in and on itself not viable and that's on top of the rest of the conomic background (which is in the vast majority of cases caused by the jews as well) so that leads to a feedback loop
>want kids
>both parents need a job for it
>having a job means I can't have kids
That leads to the next point which is immigration.
By creating the situation in which couples need to be workslaves and can't have kids, new workforce has to come from somewhere or the capitalist machine will end: Enter immigrants.
Immigrants have no standards of living and have no moral qualm in shitting 2 kids a year even if those kids are going to eat twice a week so with them involved the jews know have the bodies to throw at the meatgrinder when the need arises and for even cheaper than before.

Male sexuality BAD

That is the single reason.

I learned game from a really good coach who was a student of Mystery and I've had sex with 50 women since then. I mostly use Tinder because it's a lot easier and cheaper. I love having sex.

Attached: 1650914710507.jpg (682x1024, 155.71K)

works as intended

OH NO THE IMMIGRANTS DON'T LOOK EXACTLY LIKE ME I'M BEING GENOCIDED

Uhh that's pretty much how it works, yeah. Seethe?

Native Americans said the same thing

Because the future's made of virtual insanity

disingenuous and low IQ it is