Swiss appreciation thread

I fucking LOVE and RESPECT Swiss Giga Chads. They are the literally the most BASED and REDPILLED nation of the world.
>all by themselves in the middle of Jewropean Union
>don't gave a fuck about WWI and WWII's retarded neighbors
>answer to nobody
>hold all the money of the world "leaders"
>don't give a fuck about globohomo
>don't give a fuck about anyone
>just literally chilling inside one huge mountain fortress like true sigmas
>literally the eye in the storm of general retardation and degeneration
>again
Fffffuck, I wish I was born there... The only true free nation of the world.

Attached: SigmaSwiss.png (412x737, 335.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_suffrage_in_Switzerland
youtu.be/CdlyVV59Zqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russdog thread checklist
Hates on:
[X] Jews
[O] Poles
[X] EU
Schizo rant about:
[X] Globohomo
[X] Jews
Cries about/mentions:
[X] Muh WW1
[X] Muh WW2
[O] Muh Germanirinos
[O] Muh butthurt belt
stop mentioning jews in every one of your garbage slavshit threads. Get off the PC and go blow Oleg Mongol's cock or do something productive with the sorry excuse you call a life.

Switzerland is a shithole even bigger one than Germany.
If you are rich and you need a tax heaven then choose Luxembourg.

Back to the oven Shekelberg, the nation of Amalek is going to win and you can only seethe with your satanistic Kabbalah. Go suck out of newborn's penis.

They're EU members in all but name Vadim, they obey our laws, pay membership fees, and I can travel to and work there freely

Lol, a kike fear even the SHADOW of SWISS BVLL. What's wrong, shlomo? Your schemes on Swiss's kikerization failed? To bad for you, Switzerland still based.

nobody asked nobody cares please choke on feces while you clean toilets in the EU jacek.

nice fanfic you got there slavdog

Attached: Shlomo_Shlomovich_Putinberg.png (997x720, 759.17K)

Still mad about Swiss don't gave a fuck about your 6 (six) gorillions (gorillions)? Well, I'm not surprised, they did it after they saw Weinmar madness.

You can speak in past tense.
The country is filled to the brim with naive idiots, absolute cretins that deserve nothing but a painful death.
I love my country but hate its modern inhabitants.

I can see thru your tricks Shlomo, I've read your scripture. Go and sacrifice another child to the Moloch, maybe he will give you reparations for holohoax.
Why you are butthurt since niggerish Moses fleed from Egypt like rats with more niggerish looking Jews, imagine being butthurt about Amalek so much that you seethe to this day.
White race is going to win and you will be thrown into eternal fire by Christ himself, fucking synagogue of satan.

Remember to turn off data roaming first tho

>t. Literal state religion is WW2 worship
kek the absolute state, I'm not ashkenazi and I don't care about the holocaust you docile little slav. I'd be more upset about your female relatives coming here to swipe our floors.

>shithole
But they not importing niggers and muzzies, as globohomo wants everyone to?

>he thinks he's better than any of these groups
kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_suffrage_in_Switzerland

Mountain Chuds.

>russian makes a thread
>hebraic goblins start insta seething
yikes

It's alright. You just need to wait, untill your neighbors drag themselves into the shitswamp of retarded political and social decisions, then you point the finger and say "You see now? We were right all along!". There is no greater shock therapy for naive idiots than the possibility of their happy life being cut short.

Attached: ГигаЧэд.png (405x542, 170.3K)

Attached: Russian.jpg (220x230, 7.62K)

but does Luxemburg have MOUNTAINS tho?
kike

this brüdi is right.
I only came here for uni, and most swiss people my age are just as brainwashed as anyone our age.
>go to lunch w swiss mates
>recently there was a referendum on whether Switzerland should buy new military jets
>all of them were against it, one guy event mentioned that they should defund the military and spend the budget on development projects in the third world
>I had no face

benedek

Oh no. That's a bad sign.
What's about tranny and fag situation there?

They won't just drag themselves.
Like just look at the international situation. Switzerland, famed for its neutrality, start putting economical sanctions while not even having voted for that. I was on the verge of going to the parliament with my good ol rifle back then.
I don't care about shocking the fools. I just don't want them to destroy our values. I don't want them to even exist. They're not humans, they have no freewill.
If we don't have neutrality anymore, I'll make a mercenary group like in the good old days, I swear.

Meanwhile, I'm against buying jets because I want us to make them all from scratch so we don't lose sovereignty. Never know what the others countries can put in the planes.

The vermin is slowly appearing. Only in universities for now.
I had a friend who wanted to become a teacher, he told me it was full cancer there.
Never put your future children in a public school, they will be tainted.

you have no values retard your wealth is due to the actual relevant european powers gracefully giving you money to remain neutral

Based Russian Hyperborean Nordic Gigachad!!!!!!!
youtu.be/CdlyVV59Zqk

Attached: 1661884858587967.jpg (3024x4032, 3.43M)

kek they just passed the gay marriage referendum
trannies are not really frequent but universities do the pride month bs and advocate for their rights

>don't give a fuck about globohomo
are you fucking kidding

Attached: 1652452805272.png (593x584, 15.78K)

Here we go, a wild pastaman approaching.

Hans... you must put a stop to this. you don't want to end up like us

Attached: cat-cry-sad-tears-Favim.com-1987007.jpg (610x457, 41.78K)