And Best Actress Oscar goes to

Attached: FWW4AowWQAAs6BQ.jpg (2283x3007, 769.19K)

this is I'M ACTING tier

As someone who deals with acute psychosis patients and has given metric fuckloads of haldol, ketamine, diazepam, lorazepam, etc. she did a pretty decent job of acting fucking nuts.

TOO BAD YOU... WILL DIE

You wouldn't notice your own dick faking an orgasm, snydercuck.

This movie sucked really, every scene and plot point was rushed and it still needed another 30mins for any of the story/emotional beats to land

>multiverse of madness
>one montage of universes before landing in one universe we stay in all of the third act

Should have been a fun/scary romp but instead was fanboy gobbledygook

Ugly whore.

it was good you're just a homosexual

>doesn't realize yet it's about Wanda's madness
t. 2-digit IQ

>filtered by Raimikino

Does the movie make sense for someone who hasn't watched Wandavision? She goes children-obsessed all of a sudden.

>not trans
its 2022 already

alright i'm just gonna say it, who the fuck is Oscar and why do people keep talking about him

nope, you have to watch that shit first..

struck a nerve?

No you don't need to watch it. I didn't and I enjoyed the movie a lot

>can't cope with Vision's death in Infinity War
>uses her witchcraft to create a fake town with a fake family and fake children
>gets lost in the fantasy
>gets exposed and decides to drop the spell
>last few minutes of the show she finds an ancient book of evil magic that turns her into the villain you see in this movie
That's all you need to know.

and endgame... and infinity war... and spiderman 3... and dr strange 1... and what-if... and have some basic knowledge of comic books from 40 years ago...

make it stop...

Wandavision is unironically better than this movie. And I liked this movie.

Horrible taste

Watched it twice. I think she is the best part. Strange variants needed more air time. Amerimexican needed not to even be in the film. But Wanda was on point most of the time. Having the Illuminati seemed pointless. They were shit. If they spent the entire movie with just Strange and Wanda it would have been top tier.

Yeah man because it's totally gay to not like capeshit.

Look I know you're a tranny or shill and couldn't bring yourself to type "faggot" but next time try not to make it look as obvious.

fpbp

So the Mouse is paying for it

Why?

OK