Its over reddit bros rtlm is now btfo TLJ haters

its over reddit bros rtlm is now btfo TLJ haters

twitter.com/JayBauman1/status/1542553814728904707

Rian won...bros....I kneel....

Attached: yeahiamthinkingbased.jpg (752x654, 69.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6IR4xnYGvv4
youtu.be/WKlo-plLJZI
youtube.com/watch?v=036r0VczgvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don't understand

>it’s a structural flaw in filmmaking to present a complete fiction as indistinguishable from the rest of the action in the movie, only to cheaply contradict it later with zero set up or indication it was incorrect
>HURRRE MOVEEES ARE FAKE LOL

I guess Kurosawa is a hack for making Rashomon

Mark Hamill hated TLJ Luke, is he a manbaby?
youtu.be/6IR4xnYGvv4
youtu.be/WKlo-plLJZI

Attached: 451204.jpg (945x593, 104.52K)

Rian filtered an entire generation of virgins

Really funny post, OP. You’re a natural retard and will make it far on 4channel

If any of you somehow had doubts that RLM were out of touch Disney shills.

Attached: 1653854945362.jpg (640x278, 31.35K)

Look at this retard. This is your brain on mauler

eh yes ? but he came around and liked tlj

What that guy is mad that the movie showed a certain event from Luke's point of view and Kylo's point of view? Are they retarded?
>it’s a structural flaw in filmmaking to present a complete fiction as indistinguishable from the rest of the action in the movie
It's a story a guy is telling in the film, that leaves the truth of it ambiguous. It's not like they cut to a scene with no set up.

both of them are retarded
the reason there are two conflicting flashbacks is because they represent the same story told by two different characters, and one is an unreliable narrator
jay however should know better than to go for the simple “MOVIES ARE FAKE LOL” gotcha because that’s obviously not what the other guy meant
also TLJ is complete shit that killed Star Wars forever

>no argument
oh yeah baby

Here you go

The Mandalorian mogs everything Lucas has done

Season 1 definitely does

Gina's anti-Semitism tarnishes everything good about The Mandalorian.

*sorry meant improves

Season 1 was ok, Season 2 was bullshit.

to be fair you need to be pretty smart to understand the concept of unreliable narrator.

Attached: cap.jpg (1000x584, 419.89K)

did you even watch the movie dumbtard, kylo is literally filled with hate off course his memories are less trustable

look up the scene. there’s no indication it’s “his point of view” it’s just presented to the viewer as fact to get a cheap gotcha later on, just ends up being confusing. star wars isn’t experimental art house garbage and throwing that in there is just odd

They are both retarded. Imagine grown ass men arguing about a dumb children's movie. Who fucking cares.

>These are the schizo retards that populate RLM threads
Of all the things to criticize TLJ for.

Attached: 1642739531475.png (410x357, 129.68K)

Season 1 worked because there were no expectations so the producers didn't shove in stupid callbacks and cameos to make the normies squee.
then season 2 ended up being a fucking prequel for book of boba fett for some reason

Attached: 1609284081280.jpg (1220x1739, 404.21K)

>Gina tarnishes my nose with her asshole
I wish

Liar and Disney shill

"They're both retarded!"
No. Just OP for posting twitter shit.

>there’s no indication it’s “his point of view”
The fuck are you talking about? It's literally shown as flashback told by Kylo Ren. Do you need a text that says "as Kylo remembers it" flashing on the screen or what?

youtube.com/watch?v=036r0VczgvQ

form your own opinions and consume less youtube

>Le is just fiction cope for pussies who have no argument
So you can't discuss any fiction when these fuckers get cornered like that. Aren't we supposed to be able to analyze anything? Just talk about fucking taxes then.
I can't understand why Any Forums is so fixated with those lame dumb hacks.

>movie critic uses le movies arent real retort against criticism of a film
Extreme cringe

The entirety of Star Wars is garbage the OT, the prequels, the sequels, the Disney shows it's all garbage it's just a soulless flick that exists to sell toys to children grow the fuck up

I haven’t actually seen the movie, i’m not a manchild

You can call literally every storytelling device that's ever been used to illicit any emotion "cheap". Watching Mauler has fried your brain.

If the entire rest of the series and film is to be taken for granted and you give no reason to insert the unreliable narrator meme, then no, it hasnt been set up correctly
>every flashback in every film is inherently biased and warped toward the person having it
Utterly retarded

this guys a "critic" and thats what he believes?

what a fucking retard

I think you might have brain damage

Reply on par with the op image

>you can't use this storytelling device because it hasn't been used before in this franchise
Do you realize how retarded you sound? You can dislike the scene without trying to argue that it breaks some objective rule of Star Wars filmmaking that you have made up yourself

>you give no reason to insert the unreliable narrator meme
The reason is to show how Luke and Kylo turned against each other, due to their different perspectives on the same event. Are you retarded?
>it hasnt been set up correctly
Do you need a flashing message in the lower third going *UNRELIABLE NARRATION, THE TRUTH OF THESE STATEMENTS IS LEFT AMBIGUOUS*

Not him but
You are still seething about a movie which came out 5 years ago
You are literally a tasteless manchild

Attached: AB938766-B04A-42C2-8BE5-34D15541F9C7.jpg (622x334, 40.06K)

A dumbass argument deserves an equally dumbass response

These guys are going to have their minds blown when they get around to watching Rashomon

are these bots are do people so genuinely pathetic actually exist? why are you copying that tweet jay replied to and posting it here?