How to end your career in 15 minutes. The fuck was she thinking?

How to end your career in 15 minutes. The fuck was she thinking?

Attached: MV5BMjI3NTQzMDA5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzkxMTE3NA@@._V1_.jpg (1023x689, 162.54K)

maybe if you'd tell us who she is we could know

Jesse from Saved by the Bell. And her being a Jew certainly didn't save her from being "cancelled" in the 90s.

the movie is kino
the bobcut dance is one of greatest things put on film
everyone with a working dick knows what movie it is

I liked this move except when she falls in love with the black guy
thats what happened if I remember correctly or maybe my brain is just warped by Any Forums

She sacrificed herself for our cooms. Bless her heart. She still looks fantastic too

reminder that this movie was a remake of All About Eve, one of the greatest screenplays of all time.

The ratings board being commies is what killed it.

>bobcut
Hwut?

It's the guy who made Total Recall, Robocop and Basic Instinct. Real, hit movies.
>Sharon Stone was naked in last movie and it helped her career
>okay i'll do it

She became an instant legend though

>dat pussy wobble

>implying she would've had a career anyway
At least she was actually super hot in this, unlike Demi Moore and her disgusting boob job in that copycat movie that came out 1 year later.

Excellent movie. 4/5

She wasn’t going to have much of a career after saved by the bell anyway, she gave us KINO, and saved us.

This movie is a classic, and should have swept the Oscars. I don't see why the critics were such prudes about it.

>I don't want to be typecast as the nerdy, "good" girl, so I'll take this degenerate role so that I don't get ANY work

Nothing destroys being typecast as a kids TV actress like flapping your labia around on camera

Attached: images-1.jpg (326x154, 4.76K)

This movie felt like a satire or parody of sexy written by a gay man. Its one of my favorite comedies.

she done CUTE

This, Joe Estevez was Hollywood's hottest screenwriter at one point, and Verhoven had a number of hits. It would have sounded like a high profile project at the time, and she got the lead. That's what she was thinking.

>The fuck was she thinking?
Every serious actress does at least one stripper movie. They always say it was liberating or some shit like that. Then they move on. That chick fully committed to the role. She went all in on that shit. It wasn't about some nerdy chick learning to open up or some financially strapped older woman reinventing her life while getting the money she needed. No this was about a straight up ho fucking over other dancers to become the top ho. Then they twist it at the end so she becomes Batman of the hos, avenging all the wrongs.

It was so ridiculous no one would seriously consider her for another movie.

Attached: face palm.jpg (777x437, 67.6K)

ah fuck it ill post it

Attached: 1623196259485.gif (288x232, 179.33K)

Lmao