Have you ever cried from a Television & Film?

Have you ever cried from a Television & Film?

youtu.be/9XUxAS2ymIU

Attached: 22135F1E-E253-4D93-BC31-93B675AA4D99.jpg (1280x720, 102.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npufTv1ifNg
youtu.be/9uXa1R2e4a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm pretty sure I cried at the end of The Northman. I even said so in the first Northman thread I posted in afterwards.
I think I cried during Everest too, when the guy is on the phone to his wife. So yeah, it happens.

Yes. This movie made me cry as a kid.

Any Forums is probably gonna dab on me because in an Any Forumsnime, but I cried a few times watching One Piece, specially when Robin says she wants to live. Just remembering the scene makes me tear up a little.

youtube.com/watch?v=npufTv1ifNg

Attached: 938402938308.jpg (1280x720, 110.62K)

Did they show the little girl that danced with Leo die on screen? I can’t remember but obviously it’s implied she did by showing up at the end

Attached: 8806AA82-08B8-4EFD-826B-61ECAC4980EA.jpg (1242x1199, 283.2K)

>I cried a few times watching One Piece
ye me 2
it gud

sad that the anime turned to shit with the worst pacing ever

She died or she was dreaming? Was it ever made clear?

That's a good scene (I haven't seen One Piece). I found it more moving than the ending of Titanic, which is in the OP. Titanic's ending isn't even sad because it's two lovers reuniting. It's like a happy ending.

She's a very old lady. Just assume she died because it makes no difference.

This cunt marries a man, spend decades with him, raises children with him and the first thing she does when she dies is go to this dude she fucked a million years ago who is practically a stranger?

Fuck right off. Righteous cunt.

yea same

a good chunk of my family in that era worked at the shipyard.

if you're ever in Belfast NI come check out the museum and gantry cranes

They sank the ship

I think it’s ambiguous whether she died or she’s just dreaming. I think the emotional response I have to it is seeing all the photos of Rose living a fulfilling life and doing the things that Jack made her promise. The music is kino and seeing the people who had died on the ship break out in applause when they kiss is great

I don't know, what's the message if she died? That your husband of many decades can fuck off because you always preferred some guy from your youth?

>Activer Windows

What did James mean by this?

She was most likely perfectly happy with her husband and loved her life. It’s just that telling the story of the titanic again brought back all of the memories tied to Jack, and he is why she survived and had an amazing life in the first place. She will always love him

Attached: C98C1E31-A685-459D-9177-B0E3E0BA87D8.jpg (1055x694, 179.73K)

The tears start when she is driving away and he slowly disappears from the rear view mirror

Attached: 85B25DC8-3EED-416C-A575-37388CEC539E.jpg (960x540, 143.21K)

But the ending implies that all the dead were waiting for Rose to join them before moving on together, and when her husband dies he'll be like where the fuck is she??

Just watched it last night and no they don't show it. It's just assumed that she was locked in the lower decks like the Irish women and her two children.

Maybe she married a gay business man and that’s why he’s not in any of the photos on her bedside table

Almost makes the ending sadder because Cameron makes her almost the first person you see when Rose enters the room and you realize it makes sense she probably died too

If the husband isn't shown then why do people think she's married? Is it mentioned in dialogue?

I guess he might be visible in one of the photos that I missed but they say she “punched out a couple of kids” and I think her granddaughter is the one on the ship with her. Her husband died already though

>think her granddaughter is the one on the ship with her.
Yes

Thank god for editors because the original ending of Titanic was a joke
youtu.be/9uXa1R2e4a8

Attached: C765B135-5CD0-4BDC-8F21-15943116E5E3.jpg (498x500, 16.25K)

I can't even watch it. Also, is that Florence screaming? It must be from the scene where Meg loses some of her hair.