It's official, Belgium is the new Greece

Mayor of Antwerp (2nd biggest city of Belgium and 2nd biggest port of Europe) declares Belgium bankrupt because we threw away all our energy and decided to import it instead.

The Greens and liberals have fully destroyed this country.
The liberals sold all our nuclear and electricity plants to France in 2002.
The Greens in collaboration with France energy "Engi" have now decided to close down our last nuclear powerplants.

It's over.

Attached: greece.png (705x962, 466.17K)

>Mayor of Antwerp

I don't believe any word a Flemish person utters because they just want to blame the innocent Walloon for all their problems

Attached: 1658953775593891.png (500x375, 226.88K)

nice, it pleases me to see you smugfucks together with germans crashing against reality. We did have to endure the ravings of this thing for years

Attached: Guy-Verhofstadt-858704.jpg (590x624, 55.78K)

Attached: yang.gif (500x375, 1.5M)

i hate greens so much its unreal

now its netherland time then the nordics
then we will finally have justice

I doubt a private company like engine would just fuck their profits by closing powerplant for fun.

>Bart de Wever
Isn't he some Vlaams Belang maniac?

Probably similar as here where the green party more or less threaten the company with insane taxes on nuclear energy "for the environment" and make nuclear energy completely impossible to earn money on.

>Dit land is falliet. We zijn het nieuwe Griekenland
every time
what a ridiculous language

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 12.31K)

he's right wing but not far right, he's NVA (New Flemish Alliance)

Pay denbts

you were never a real country anyway

The text looks like a mix of English and German

>liberal policies fail tremendously because they will always be retarded policies
as expected of liberal scum

I am Greek.

molenbeek is full of space engineers put them to work

He basically says that Belgium has done a goof, but that the crisis ain't Putin's fault and that Europe itself is to blame for not building up its own energy production

Yep. A totally healthy country with equal share of responsibilities for economic woes.

Attached: stats.png (1500x1061, 1.11M)

Walloons a massive shithole, not surprising.

Are Flemish hugely francophobic, or the hate is containerized to Waloons ?

imagine not developing nuclear power lmao couldn't be me

>Are Flemish hugely francophobic, or the hate is containerized to Waloons ?
>hugely francophobic
This
Hard to say, we are more talking about the "french" oppressors that forced us to use french or be peasants.
The creation of Belgium is I believe thanks to France helping the walloons.

The only solution for Europe is getting thousands of politicians in prison for destroying our countries forever. They should get the rest of their lives in prison. Obviously in a non-corrupt judicial system.