Why was netflix such a dick and fired her on her own birthday?

why was netflix such a dick and fired her on her own birthday?

Attached: bebop_ed.webm (1300x730, 2.9M)

>her
The bulge says otherwise

Idk all I know is I want this little Jelly Bean back on my tv screen.
Someone hire them!

You focus too much on the crotches of children.

>Cock the size of a planet
>Child
No child has a cock that would rip a vagina in half

Attached: 975835F0-A0D8-4F4D-90B1-63CC16BB990F.jpg (350x335, 27.1K)

>All those casting calls
>All that rehearsal time
>All that effort
>Just for a 20 second scene that was mocked on the internet for a second season character that will never exist

Attached: 1647689597496.png (399x400, 44.41K)

Attached: 1637421467342.jpg (1200x675, 106.16K)

why specifically with anime are all these producers and directors obsessed with creating a 1:1 replica except in live action. no one would even suggest such a thing when turning a book into a movie script. it's terrible and it obviously doesn't work. the live action cowboy bebop should have been a neo noir series with the characters far more subtle

i do hope she gets some work soon

Attached: 49D41C9D-2AED-498E-B875-1AD7C06BB38F.jpg (533x800, 374.24K)

>why specifically with anime are all these producers and directors obsessed with creating a 1:1 replica except in live action
Because they want to appeal to the fans of the original series so they make it as close to the source material as possible. What they don't realize is anime as medium can only exist in its own realm (animation) and an attempt to recreate it 1:1 will always come out cringey. Plus these productions are just a cash grab and very little thought goes into making them versus a billion dollar franchise like Harry Potter or something.

netflix was at the last stage of the D.E.N.N.I.S. system

>people genuinely thought this was a good idea

Attached: old vidya magazine ad.jpg (1079x740, 171.67K)

you dont really believe bebop was a 1:1 right? they chose what to keep from the anime and the choices were just shit

kek'd at the copyright text

i’m pretty sure i saw this advert in a nintendo power magazine in the early 90’s

At least they told her. Most people found out through social media that they were fired.

Poor girl, at least she got noticed, nothing else about that episode was noteworthy except for her portrayal as Ed.

>Because they want to appeal to the fans of the original series so they make it as close to the source material as possible.
They changed the most important and fundamental aspects, yet weirdly tried to replicate stuff that should have been adapted for the new medium. Every decision they made was terrible. It's actually impressive how bad they fucked it up.

>Poor girl, at least she got noticed, nothing else about that episode was noteworthy except for her portrayal as Ed.
??? What they did with Julia was noteworthy in how fucking bad it was.

Most aren't, a lot of producers create a show and just slap an existing IP over the top to draw in fans. Look at Halo, the makers went out of their way to say they knew almost nothing about the game as it would 'constrain' them, it's the same for anime.