I’m going out to re-watch Top Gun this 4th of July weekend

There is a massive movement to go out and see Top Gun this holiday weekend to plant a flag in the sand against Woke Hollywood. Tom Cruise was told to pick a side and he choose Americans who bleed red white and blue. I can forgive his past Public humiliations.

Attached: BBDA0872-4A0F-4DC0-9A24-3AB61AB8214A.jpg (1280x720, 171.73K)

Nah he chose money. I'm sure he despises poor people that worship the flag

great OP, be sure to make a stop at the navy recruitment desk outside the theatre if you please

Yes I'm sure giving more money to the film industry will somehow reverse their "agenda" user brilliant

You're a dork. Get an actual personality.

I have to work all weekend, but I'll go see it on Tuesday. I just watched the 1986 movie today to prepare for it.

Well I'm going to be watching Yankee Doodle Dandy with Jimmy Cagney

My local kinoplex put this back on IMAX

I didn't like that the enemies are never named and it was basically just the first movie redone again

I did I took a brochure, the one with the white guy on it not the black or woman.

Word of mouth is crazy for this movie.

The recruiters are up front with the retards who only want to join to fly jets. Most people don’t get to fly. A) cause you need at minimum a bachelors degree, B) you have to pass mental and visual aptitude tests, and C) be able to withstand the g forces in some sort of simulator. They won’t let you fly 20+ million dollar jets if you can’t pass these tests. You also have to join the navy first before you can even know if you’re capable. Another caveat is that you’ll have years where you’re spending most of the year living living on an aircraft carrier. I’m not in the navy but I live in San Diego so there’s a ton of navyfags here. I’ve met ex and current pilots.

Attached: 4DEEDC43-6C0A-40FB-933B-082208544ABC.jpg (1024x1024, 479.11K)

Fuck yes… great movie.

I’ll be at a beach party having SEX with HOT GIRLS

>come on, bros let's all consoom to stick it to the leftoids

Hell yeah. Let's stick it to the Hollywood elites by. . Giving them millions of dollars more. That'll teach them.

Yes, retard, reward high effort movies by paying to see them and stop going to shitty cash grab capeshit which is 99% cgi.

I remember watching this in theaters on Tuesday and I heard a baby making sad noises when Maverick hugged his father.

>Maverick hugged his father.
What

Attached: 88B8FEF8-9CFE-4192-85A6-5C5C43992868.jpg (1284x959, 497.99K)

That wasn't his dad that was his rival from the first film

based

Attached: Unbruisable.png (1431x525, 463.04K)

They sent me away.

Attached: 1656439150403.jpg (640x1387, 77.94K)

Can somebody explain how they made a sequel to Top Gun when Maverick shot down three Migs at the end of that movie? He would have started WW3.

Attached: 1638809869092.png (420x420, 11.57K)

The MiGs shot first

So a baby understood the film better than I did. That's embarrassing.

That's true, but it still would have caused a war.

Wow, you remember way back to Tuesday. Impressive